Are you looking for a home builder in Florida to build on your lot? Then you want to visit Highland Homes to learn about our On Your Lot program. As a Florida home builder with more than 40 years of experience in building quality, concrete-block constructed homes, Highland Homes has the experience and proven record of customer satisfaction to build you a Florida new home that you will enjoy for many years to come.
Building on your lot does not mean that your home choices are limited. When you build on your lot, you select from our more than 40 home designs and hundreds of design options at our Personal Selection Studio to design your home to perfectly match your needs and tastes. Then, we take care of all of the details from permitting and surveys, to construction and orientation, and even include a full warranty to keep you protected after move-in.
Highlights of our On Your Lot program include:
- Award-winning floor plan layouts from 1210 to 3000+ sq. ft., with the flexibility to customize your home to your needs and tastes
- Personal builder to review your home plans and meet with you throughout the construction process
- Bonded Builders warranty protection
- $99 down payment with sufficient lot equity
- Currently able to build on sites in Hillsborough, Lake, Manatee, Osceola, Pasco and Polk County, Florida.
- Base pricing from under $100,000, including standard features and construction allowances
Our dedicated team, from our sales staff to home designers and construction and warranty departments, are based locally in Central Florida and will be in continual contact throughout the construction process to ensure your satisfaction. As a respected Florida home builder, our goal is to build your dream home while helping you to enjoy a stress-free construction process.
If you have your dream lot, but are struggling to find your dream home, then our On Your Lot program is perfect for you. For more information on building a home on your lot, visit the Highland Homes website. We also build quality new homes in communities throughout Central Florida and Tampa Bay.