Enjoy Sweet Savings on Your New Florida Home
Getting chocolate and roses is sweet, but saving on your new Florida home is even sweeter. Treat yourself to a Highland home this February! From now until Feb. 29th, 2016, we are offering sweet deals on homes at our new home communities in Florida.
During the ‘Home Sweet New Home’ Sales Event, you can save up to $18,517 on your new home! Savings include our ‘Sweet Home’ Design Upgrade Package valued at up to $13,517 and approximately $5,000 in closing costs paid when you finance through a Highland Homes Preferred Lender.
Imagine just how sweet it will be to get our most popular design finishes and features for FREE including:
- Granite countertops in the master bathroom
- Granite countertops in the kitchen
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink
- Moen pull-down kitchen faucet
- Kitchen under cabinet lighting with valance
- Cabinet hardware – Decorative knobs/pulls throughout your home
- 2” faux-wood blinds custom-fit to all windows and vertical blinds on sliding glass(s)
- Radiant Barrier, an insulating shield that reduces your cooling costs up to 12%
- Four recessed can lights in the family room
- Four additional cable outlet pre-wires
- Coachlights on either side of the garage
- 1/3 HP garage door opener with two remotes
When combined, the design upgrade package and paid closing costs will save you up to $18,517 on your stylish new home. Those sweet savings can be used to enjoy all the great shopping, dining, activities, and entertainment destinations near our conveniently located communities throughout Tampa Bay, Manatee County, Ocala, metro Orlando and Central Florida.
With more than 30 stylish home designs priced from the mid-$100,000’s to $300,000’s, per community, finding and affording your dream home has never been sweeter. The ‘Home Sweet New Home’ Sales Event ends on Feb. 29, so do not delay. Visit the ‘Home Sweet New Home’ Sales Event page on our website, stop by your favorite community, or contact our Florida New Home Specialists for more information and to find your perfect home match this February.