Samsung Stainless Steel Appliances Now Included in Every Highland Home
We have exciting news to share – As of September 15, Samsung stainless steel kitchen appliances are included as a standard feature in every new Highland home in Florida!
Building your new home is an exciting experience, from choosing your ideal neighborhood and home layout to picking out design selections to personalize your dream home. The designers at our Personal Selection Studio are constantly working to ensure the Studio offers design features, energy-efficiency options, and appliances desired by homebuyers like you. Samsung is the largest home appliance brand in the retail sector and the appliance brand most consumers purchase when given the choice. That’s why we chose to partner with them – We want you to enjoy Samsung’s innovative technology included in your new home!
And, since stainless steel appliances are one of the most selected new home features, offering them included lets you enjoy appliances from this well-respected brand in a desirable stainless steel finish without having to spend extra money!
When you build your new home in any of our single-family home communities, a Samsung stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and smooth-top range are included.
- The new quiet-operation Samsung dishwasher features an adjustable rack, touch controls on the top of the door, and is ENERGY STAR® certified. A durable stainless steel tub design and digital leak sensor protect your home from water leaks.
- Cooking is made easy on a Samsung smooth-top electric range, offering five flexible cooking elements including two dual elements which are flexible to different pan sizes and a warming center, a self-cleaning cycle for the oven, and nearly six cubic feet of interior oven space.
- Finally, enjoy a Samsung over-the-range microwave providing 1.6 cubic feet of cooking space to fit large dishes, 1000 watts of cooking power, and a powerful 300 CFM ventilation system.
In Estate series communities such as Eloise Oaks, Highlands Grace and Juliana Village, you’ll also receive in your home a Samsung counter-depth side-by-side refrigerator with 22.3 cubic feet of storage space and features such as ice and water in the door, LED tower lighting, and Twin Cooling Plus™ technology that keeps your food fresh for longer. And, it is ENERGY STAR® certified to help you save on utilities.
Purchasing a townhome is a popular choice among homebuyers searching for a low-maintenance lifestyle, and the appliances in our Tampa townhomes reflects that. Each townhome comes with the same range, microwave and dishwasher mentioned above. In addition, for a limited-time, buyers of new townhomes will receive an upgraded design package including the move-in ready convenience of a Samsung side-by-side refrigerator and top-load washer and dryer.
The 24.5 cubic foot side-by-side stainless steel refrigerator offers ice and water in the door, LED lighting, and has multiple crisper drawers with unique humidity settings. Laundry day becomes less of a chore with Samsung’s top-load washer that includes a self-clean function, eight preset wash cycles, and a diamond drum interior, while the included electric dryer offers moisture sensor drying and eight preset drying cycles.
These included Samsung appliances are pretty awesome but if you have your eye on a different Samsung kitchen appliance, washer, or dryer, an array of innovative upgraded appliance selections are available to choose from with very reasonable pricing. A few of the most popular options include:
- Black Stainless Steel: An instant hit when it came onto the market, black stainless is a cross between stainless steel and black. This on-trend appliance finish offers the look of stainless steel in a dramatic, darker finish that doesn’t show smudges, scratches, or fingerprints. An array of kitchen appliances are available in black stainless steel.
- Double Oven: Do wish you could cook two dishes at different temperatures at the same time? Or, not have to heat the entire oven just to bake one small dish? Then, like many, you may decide to upgrade your kitchen with a double oven range! Samsung’s FlexDuo™ technology allows you to cook two dishes at different temperatures simultaneously, heat up only one half of the oven, or remove the divider to use as one large oven. The double oven we offer also features Wi-Fi to monitor and control your range from anywhere, dual fan convection cooking, soft close doors, and a lower storage drawer. And, it’s available in both traditional stainless and black stainless steel finishes.
- Smart Refrigerators: Smart home technology continues to simplify our daily lives, and Samsung is at the forefront when it comes to smart, connected refrigerators. Several refrigerators are available for you to choose from offering Samsung’s Family Hub™ technology, a Wi-Fi touchscreen that allows you to leave notes and reminders for your family, upload and display your photos, stream music, watch television, and manage your calendar right there in the kitchen, the heart of your home.
Do you find yourself at the grocery store only to realize you forgot to check the amount of bread, butter, or milk left in the refrigerator? Select refrigerators include built-in interior cameras that can be accessed via your smartphone while you’re at the grocery store, for those moments of indecision.
And, if you are seeking the very cutting edge of refrigerator innovation, there is even a 4-door flex-style refrigerator including Bixby Voice, an intelligent voice assistant that allows for hands-free navigation and provides you personalized content on your Family Hub™.
- Wi-Fi Connected Washers and Dryers: The Wi-Fi technology available on Samsung appliances extends to the laundry room! Several washers and dryers allow you to remotely monitor remaining cycle time, receive alerts when the cycle is complete, and schedule cycles right from your smartphone.
In the coming weeks, you will see Samsung appliances installed in our model centers and Personal Selection Studio. We are proud to not only include innovative Samsung stainless steel appliances in your new home, but also to be the only Florida home builder to do so in our price point. This new partnership illustrates our continued dedication to building quality new homes designed for your life and being the value leader for home buyers in central Florida.
To learn more about personalizing your dream home at our Personal Selection Studio, find your new neighborhood, and learn about owning a new home in Florida, contact our Florida New Home Specialists by calling or texting 863-797-4999, or visit the Highland Homes website today!