Another Fantastic Month for Highland Homes
And Highland Homes has done it again – they have had another successful month. April concluded with 61 closing for the month! Fantastic job Highland Homes, you are obviously setting a very high standard for the rest of Florida real estate.
These high numbers of new home sales that Highland Homes has been producing every month since last November are starting to get people’s attention. In fact, the Orlando Sentinel has been so impressed that they just had to contact Highland Homes for an interview and to find out what their secret is.
Of course, we already know what their secret is – Highland Homes offers an exceptional product at an affordable price. Plus, they build in some of the most sought-after Central Florida cities including Davenport, Leesburg and Lakeland. They build in much more than just these three cities, but I pointed these ones out in particular because they are home to Highland’s top-selling communities – Andover, Whitemarsh and Bridgewater.
You’ve read about all three of these communities on our blog and can definitely get more information on our Web site, but let’s mention a few highlights:
- Over 30 floorplans are available at each of these communities
- Andover is conveniently located in Davenport with convenient access to restaurants, shopping, schools and major theme parks
- BridgeWater offers Lakeland homes in a master-planned community that includes five signature lakes and an 18 hole golf course, among other amenities
- Whitemarsh features oversized homesites with beautiful natural views. These Leesburg new homes are located off of highway 27, only a few miles north of the Turnpike
- All of these communities qualify for USDA financing
The Florida new homes are ideal for any first time home buyers looking to take advantage of the $8,000 home buyer tax credit. Congratulations to Highland Homes for another amazing month of sales, and we can’t wait to see what May has in store for you.