Annual Sales Awards Banquet Honors Employees for Outstanding Achievement
At Highland Homes, we pride ourselves on recognizing our top performers each year; and this year was no different. On March 4, we honored our top selling agents of Central Florida new homes and other outstanding employees of 2010 at our annual sales awards banquet at the Lakeland Yacht and Country Club.
Those honored included:
Top Three Sales Agents with the Highest Dollar Volume
- Ed Velasquez and Ole Peterson Sales Team with $13,368,106
- Gene Kucher with $7,709,097
- Cheryl Gonzalez with $7,299,324
Top Three Sales Agents with the Most Florida Real Estate Sold
- Ed Velasquez and Ole Peterson with 56 homes
- Cheryl Gonzalez with 39 homes
- Gene Kucher with 38 homes
Top Three Sales Agents with the Most Homes Closed
- Gene Kucher with $6,049,269
- Ed Velasquez and Ole Peterson Sales Team with $5,275,363
- Denise Abercrombie with $3,708,117
Other Honors included:
- Cheryl Gonzales: 2010 Rookie of the Year
- Amy Cooper: 2010 Marketing Manager of the Year
- Steve Hogg: 2010 Sales Assistant of the Year
- Danny and Daysi Christian: 2010 Real Estate Team of the Year
Adding to the excitement of the evening was our guest speaker, Gayle Guyardo, who spoke about her career in broadcasting and how it relates to the home building industry. Gayle discussed the challenges she faced at Channel 8, and how she stayed focused while relaying tragic news. Her inspirational and motivational speech encouraged our sales team to also remain focused in the midst of their daily challenges.
Congratulations to all who won! We look forward to all of the great accomplishments of 2011.
For more information about Highland Homes, visit our website.
Photo: Highland Homes President Bob Adams and wife Ginny Adams (left) with Guest Speaker Gayle Guyardo and husband Mark Pichowski (right).