Highland Homes Introduces New Florida Home Plans Designed for Your Life
What are the most important features on your home shopping list? If you are like most of today’s home buyers, I’m sure you have done (or are beginning to do) your research and compiling a list of features important to you.
Based on recent studies, some of the top features that the modern homebuyer is looking for include an open layout, highly utilized square footage, plenty of storage, an inside laundry room, and technology features.
At Highland Homes, we work hard to stay on top of home design trends as well as listen directly to our local customers like you, and with that in mind, we are please to introduce nine new Florida home plans which incorporate features designed for the modern lifestyle. The new plans include sought after features such as open great rooms, thoughtfully placed closets, drop zones to keep you organized, convenient laundry rooms, and porches and lanais to enjoy the Florida outdoors.
Here is a breakdown of the new home plans now available in select Highland Homes communities:
- Arcadia – 1,367 square feet of open living area designed to the max with a drop zone, closet space, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a 2-car garage, front porch, and covered lanai
- Oleander and Oleander II – Offering 1,476 to 1,485 square feet of open living space with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, these plans offer lots of closet space and a split plan layout, plus a covered lanai and 2-car garage. The Oleander II boasts a luxury master bathroom.
- Blossom – 1,489 square feet including a wrap-around breakfast bar, open living space, closets, bathroom storage, and 3 beds and 2 baths plus a 2-car garage, front porch and covered lanai.
- Hawthorne II – An updated version of our popular Hawthorne, the 1,540 sq. ft. Hawthorne II has the same open living space, 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, and now boasts a covered front entry and new exterior elevations to choose from.
- Holly and Holly II – With 1,674 to 1,683 square feet of living space, these 4 bedroom, 2 bath home plans boast an open layout, closet space, a covered lanai and 2-car garage. The Holly II also includes a luxury master bath.
- Harmony – Do you prefer a 2-story? The Harmony lives large with 3 to 4 bedrooms, closet space, and a decadent master suite in 1,964 square feet of living space, plus a 2-car garage.
- Soleil – Also with 2-stories and 3 to 4 bedrooms, the Soleil offers you just a bit more – bigger bedrooms, more closet space, a walk-in pantry, and 2,179 square feet of living area, plus a 2-car garage.
Each new home plan offers a selection of stylish exterior elevations to select from, plus choose from hundreds of options at the Highland Homes Personal Selection Studio to personalize your new home to your unique style, needs and budget.
Pricing varies per community, so visit the Highland Homes website for plan and pricing information and contact us today to find your Florida new home, designed for your life.