Six Benefits of Townhome Living
Townhome living appeals to so many homebuyers for a wide variety of reasons. An affordable option for first-time buyers, the perfect lifestyle for those who travel frequently, and ideal for enjoying city living are just a few of the possible reasons you may find a townhome ideal. If you are considering purchasing a townhome, here are the top six reasons our buyers love living in our townhomes in Tampa, Riverview, and Sarasota.
- Living in a townhome allows you to enjoy the beauty of greenspace around your home without the hassle of maintaining it! Lawn maintenance is included in the HOA for all of our townhome communities. That means you get to enjoy a beautiful yard without sweating in the Florida heat to maintain it.
- Living in a townhome, like our Bradford Manor townhouses in Sarasota, means you can luxuriate in a true low-maintenance lifestyle. Not only does the community HOA handle lawn maintenance, but they also manage all exterior maintenance. You’ll never have to worry about painting the siding, replacing the roof, or even cleaning the gutters.
- The low maintenance manner of living, couple with the abundance of amenities in our townhome communities means you’ll be living the resort lifestyle! Homeowners living in Highland Homes’ townhomes in Riverview, Tampa, and Sarasota enjoy such amenities as sparkling swimming pools, relaxing cabanas, and abundant greenspaces that create park-like settings right in the community.
- Townhome living is cost friendly! Typically, townhomes are more affordable than single-family homes that provide comparable living space and features, making them an ideal option for first-time buyers. The maintenance-free lifestyle provides an easy transition from renting to homeownership, and owning your home allows you to build equity, making a townhome a better financial investment than renting. In fact, with the cost of rents rising in many Central Florida cities, homeownership may be more affordable than renting, making it even more appealing!
- Many townhome communities are close to or in big cities, offering urban convenience. Townhome living allows you to find most of the amenities you want and need, conveniently close to home – city amenities, like top shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations; major employment centers offering an abundance of job opportunities; and outdoor recreation opportunities unique to Central Florida, like parks, lakes and beaches.
- Another unique aspect of townhome living is the tight-knit community that develops from living with neighbors nearby. Living in a community of people with similar interests enjoying a similar lifestyle can quickly create bonds of friendship. Plus, getting to know your neighbors offers a sense of belonging and security from knowing your neighbors are watching out for you.
No matter why you choose to live in a new townhome, you can find the home offering the perfect blend of location, price, and layout with Highland Homes. Sought-after features found in our townhomes include modern, open layouts with a gourmet kitchen, private master suites, spacious secondary bedrooms and a private, covered lanai for outdoor living enjoyment.
Our townhomes in Sarasota at Bradford Manor and Palmer Place offer low-maintenance living with 1,713 to 2,097 square feet of living space with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, and a one-car garage. Luxurious townhomes at Bradford Manor, which include gourmet kitchens, are priced from the $220’s, while stylish townhomes at Palmer Place are priced from the $190’s.
For more information on the advantages of townhome living and townhome communities designed for your life, contact our Central Florida New Home Specialists by calling or texting 863-797-4999 or visit us on the Highland Homes website.