Financing Your New Home
Highland Homes has been helping home buyers just like you fulfill their dreams of homeownership since 1996. Not only do we believe the American Dream should be affordable, but easy and efficient, too.
We aim to make your home buying experience a satisfying one and feel the same when it comes to financing your home purchase. There are many mortgage lenders to choose from and to help take out the guesswork and provide you with the best financing options and the highest level of service, Highland Homes works with a network of quality Preferred Lenders.
While you are free to choose any mortgage company, you will receive a number of benefits by financing your home purchase through a Highland Homes Preferred Lender.
Our Preferred Lenders will work together with you and Highland Homes to make your home buying dreams come true.
- Personalized service to find the right financing for your needs
- A wide variety of mortgage products
- Local branch offices
Competitive Interest Rates
Having Preferred Lenders creates a competitive environment to offer you some of the best interest rates around.
Highland Homes will pay for your appraisal when you finance through a Preferred Lender, saving you $575-625 out of pocket.
Closing Cost Savings
Highland Homes will pay the following closing costs when you finance through a Preferred Lender (please note, closing cost contributions may be limited based on loan program guidelines):
- Owner’s Title Insurance
- Doc Stamps
- Termite and Soil Treatment
- Recording Fees
- Survey Fees
- Construction Interest
- Endorsement Fees
Discover your buying power by pre-qualifying today with an easy online application!
Make sure to mention you were referred by Highland Homes.
- Understanding the Mortgage Process
- Type of Home Loans
- Glossary of Mortgage Terminology
- The Three C's of Mortgage Approval
- Do's and Dont's After Applying for a Mortgage
- What Does PMI or MIP Mean?
- 5 Common Home Buying (and Mortgage) Myths Debunked
- What is the MCC Program and How Can it Benefit Me?
Pre-Qualifying and Pre-Approval
- The First Step to Buying Your Dream Home
- What Credit Score is Needed to Buy a Home in Florida?
- Qualifying for a Mortgage if You Are Self-Employed
Down Payment Information
Do you have additional questions about qualifying for a mortgage or Highland Homes' preferred lenders? We are here to help - Contact us today!