Financing Your New Home
Since 1996, Highland Homes has been helping homebuyers just like you fulfill their dreams of homeownership. Not only do we believe the American Dream should be affordable, but easy and efficient, too.
There are many mortgage lenders out there for you to choose from. To help take out the guesswork and provide you with the best financing options and the highest level of service, Highland Homes works with a network of quality Preferred Lenders.
Buying a home should be a satisfying experience, and we feel the same when it comes to financing your home. While you are free to choose any mortgage company you wish, by financing your home purchase through a Highland Homes Preferred Lender you will receive a number of benefits.
Outstanding Service - Our Preferred Lenders will work together with you and Highland Homes to make your home buying dreams come true.
- Personalized service to find the right financing package for your needs
- A wide variety of mortgage products
- Local branch offices
Competitive Interest Rates - Having Preferred Lenders creates a competitive environment to offer you some of the best interest rates around.
Appraisal Fees - Highland Homes will pay for your appraisal when you finance through a Preferred Lender, saving you $525-625 out of pocket.
Closing Cost Savings - Highland Homes will pay the following closing costs when you finance through a Preferred Lender (Closing cost contributions may be limited based on loan program guidelines):
- Owner’s Title Insurance
- Doc Stamps
- Termite and Soil Treatment
- Recording Fees
- Survey Fees
- Construction Interest
- Endorsement Fees
Discover your buying power by pre-qualifying today with an easy online or phone application! Make sure to mention you were referred by Highland Homes.
And, here are some additional mortgage resources as you head down the path towards homeownership!
- Understanding the Mortgage Process
- How Much Do You Really Need for a Down Payment?
- Florida Down Payment Assistance Programs
- Glossary of Mortgage Terminology
- The Three C's of Mortgage Approval
- Do's and Dont's After Applying for a Mortgage
- What does PMI or MIP mean?
- 5 Common Home Buying (and Mortgage) Myths Debunked
- Budgeting Tips for Homebuyers
- Qualifying for a Mortgage if You Are Self-Employed
- Relationship Status and Buying a Home in Florida