New Phase Coming Soon!
|- | | - | -|
Get ready - Phase 2 of Jackson Crossing is coming soon! Join the VIP List and be amongst the first new homeowners in the exciting new phase of this popular neighborhood of new homes in Palmetto, FL.
Homes at Jackson Crossing are surrounded by nature's beauty, situated in a peaceful setting among open spaces, wetlands, and ponds. Nearby, you'll find exciting shopping, dining, and entertainment, fantastic golf and recreation, and beautiful parks, nature preserves, and water activities. Enjoy living just minutes from marinas and a short drive from the renowned beaches of the Florida Gulf Coast including Anna Maria Island and Holmes Beach!
In addition, nearby roadways including US-41, I-75, I-275, and the Sunshine Skyway Bridge provide a convenient commute to the cities of Bradenton, Sarasota, and St. Petersburg.
Homes in Phase 2 of Jackson Crossing will offer 1,500-plus square feet of living space with introductory pricing from the mid $300's. Join the VIP List to receive notification of plans, pricing, availability, and your invitation to own your dream home in Palmetto at Jackson Crossing!
- Pickleball courts (in development)
- Nature-inspired community design:
- Open space
- Preservation areas
- Location, location, location:
- Near the Manatee River, waterways to the Gulf of Mexico, marinas, and beaches
- 4.8-miles from the Sunshine Skyway
- Easy commute to Bradenton, Sarasota, and St. Petersburg
- CDD? No
- Average Home Site: 70' x 110' (0.18-acres)
HOA INFORMATIONHOA Dues/Fees: $625 per year
View HOA Documents PDF
Visit HOA site
- School District of Manatee County
- James Tillman Elementary Magnet School
- Buffalo Creek Middle School
- Palmetto High School
View on map
Palmetto, FL 34221
CONTACTJackson Crossing Team
Driving Directions Area Information Print Brochure