File A Warranty Repair Request
Before Contacting our Customer Service Department Regarding a Warranty Claim
Please refer to our list of Home Maintenance Items Not Covered by the Builder Warranty. (Revisión en español - artículos de mantenimiento no cubiertos por la garantía.)
Please note that damage resulting from acts of nature including, but not limited to, hurricanes, sinkholes, high winds, lightning, and floods, is not covered by your home warranty but instead by your Homeowners Insurance and it is highly recommended that you contact your Homeowners Insurance company without delay to report any weather-related damage.
After Hours Emergencies for Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC Systems
Monday through Friday after 5 p.m., weekends, and holidays
For the fastest resolution of your issue, warranty subcontractors can assist with after-hours emergencies. Please reference the subcontractor sticker on the panel box door in your garage and the after-hours emergency procedure.
To File a Warranty Request During Your First Year of Ownership
- Call the Customer Service Department at 863-937-8991; or
- Fill out the below form to submit your warranty request online
- Complete all "About You" details so we can get in touch with you as soon as possible
- For "Your Request", if you are submitting multiple requests at one time, please detail only one warranty item in each Warranty Request field. Use the +Add Additional Item button to add additional requests.
- If you receive an error when submitting your request online, please call us at 863-937-8991 to file your request.