|4 2 2 1,715|
|5209 Wood Thrush Way, Lakeland, FL 33811 Status: Under Construction Move In: November 2019 Lot: 59|
Move In: November 2019 Lot: 59
Brand-new 4-bedroom home for sale in Lakeland, Florida! Currently under construction, this home will be ready to move into in November 2019.
Our most popular Florida home plan, the Parker features a desirable open layout with volume ceilings, kitchen with a counter-height island and large walk-in pantry, and a luxurious owner's suite with spacious dimensions, dual vanities, a spa-like garden tub, tiled shower with glass enclosure, and walk-in wardrobe. Enjoy outdoor living on your front porch and covered lanai!
This home includes many stylish finishes and low-maintenance features:
- Open kitchen with:
- Counter height island
- Twilight birch wood cabinets with crown moulding and decorative knobs/pulls
- Premium, low-maintenance laminate countertops
- Samsung stainless steel smooth-top range, over-the-range microwave, and quiet-operation dishwasher
- Pull-down faucet
- Energy-efficient LED recessed lighting
- On-trend wood vinyl plank flooring
- Walk-in pantry with tight-mesh shelving
- Convenient drop zone at garage entry
- Stylish and low maintenance wood vinyl plank flooring throughout the living area, foyer, laundry room, and bathrooms
- Mohawk stain-resistant carpet in the bedrooms
- LED recessed lighting in the kitchen, gathering room, and owner's suite
- Ceiling fan and cable prewires in the gathering room and bedrooms
- Built-in pest control
- Architectural shingles with limited-lifetime warranty
- Florida friendly landscaping with irrigation system
- ... and much more!
Save on utilities with energy-efficient R-30 insulation, foam-injected block insulation, double-pane Low-E windows, and a programmable thermostat.
For more information and to own this beautiful new home in Lakeland, FL, call or email us today!
*Please note - Video showcases the Parker home layout; colors and design options in actual home for sale may differ from home in video.
Interested? Learn More!
Email to a Friend