Highland Homes, a successful Florida homebuilder, is now hiring a Lender Coordinator! The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and driven individual who works with mortgage lenders and loan officers, can manage mortgage loan files, review and update statuses on reports, and other tasks assigned.
The Lender Coordinator position is based at our corporate office in Lakeland, Florida, with regular hours scheduled Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Work with Outlook, PS Client, and Foxit PDF software programs
- Review Lender Preapprovals and Conditional Approvals and follow up on important conditions to ensure timely resolution
- Review reports to track loans throughout the build process
- Add status updates from Lender’s status reports and emails notifications
- Backup position for the Contracts Administration Manager on similar tasks
- Other tasks as assigned
- 2 years' Office experience required
- 1 year loan coordinating experience
- Ability to work independently more often than in a group
- Ability to multitask and prioritize independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mortgage lending experience
- 2 Years' Associate's Degree or higher
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- 401K matching
- Holidays and paid time off
- Semi-annual team-building events and activities
- Opportunity for advancement
Cover Letter: Please let us know, in addition to the experience outlined on your resume, why you will be a valuable member of the Highland Homes team.
Job Type: Full-time
40,000 startingSend Resume