|3 2 1,545|
6000 103rd Street Road, Ocala, FL 34476 Status: Under Construction Move In: April 2023* Lot: 17-006
* subject to change
Move In: April 2023* Lot: 17-006
* subject to change
Brand-new 3-bedroom home for sale in Ocala with luxurious finishes, situated on a spacious 0.46-acre homesite!
The Parsyn offers you a fully open living area comprised of a large gathering room, an open kitchen with a counter-height island, and a sunny dining cafe, all under an airy volume ceiling. Relax in your private owner's suite complete with a large walk-in wardrobe and a spacious en-suite bath with dual vanities, a decorative tiled shower with glass enclosure, a linen closet, and a closeted toilet.
Plus, enjoy outdoor living on your covered lanai!
This home includes features and finishes hand-selected by our professional designers to provide you with enduring style, move-in convenience, and easy home maintenance:
- Gourmet kitchen with:
- Silestone quartz countertops with a roundover edge
- 36-in. shaker-style gray cabinets with decorative knobs/pulls
- Stainless steel undermount sink with a pull-down faucet
- Samsung stainless steel appliances:
- 5-burner smooth-top electric range with wi-fi smart controls
- Fingerprint-resistant microwave with ventilation system
- ENERGY STAR® quiet-operation dishwasher
- ENERGY STAR® large-capacity side-by-side refrigerator
- Walk-in pantry with tight-mesh shelving
- Luxurious, low-maintenance wood vinyl plank flooring throughout the living area, laundry room, and bathrooms
- Mohawk stain-resistant carpet in the bedrooms
- Convenient drop zone at the garage entry
- Energy-efficient LED lighting in the kitchen and gathering room
- Ceiling fan pre-wires in the gathering room, lanai and all bedrooms
- Custom-fit 2-in. faux wood window blinds
- Built-in pest control
- Architectural shingles with limited lifetime warranty
- Fully-sodded homesite with Florida-friendly landscaping and irrigation system
- … and much more!
Save on utilities with energy-efficient R-30 insulation, foam-injected block insulation, double-pane Low-E windows, and a programmable thermostat.
For more information on how you can own this beautiful, professional-designed new home in Ocala, situated on nearly 1/2-acre, call or email us today!