Land Acquisition Analyst
Highland Homes, a successful Florida home builder, is now hiring a Land Acquisition Analyst! The Land Acquisition Analyst is a new role on the Land Development team who will assist the Land Acquisition Manager and Vice President of Land in locating land, conducting research, and providing analysis for potential acquisition opportunities for new residential communities in Central Florida.
This is a salary position with regular hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at our corporate offices in Lakeland with occasional travel throughout Central Florida. Candidates must live in Central Florida or be willing to relocate to Central Florida for consideration.
· Locate land, conduct research and provide analysis for potential acquisition opportunities
· Keep accurate land files, spreadsheets, and databases to track land positions
· Run internal reports and communicate with project teams and other departments
· Stay up to date on market data software, GIS information, and other research tools
· Develop and maintain financial models and Executive Summary packages
· Collaborate with the Land Development team to form strategic decisions
· Actively track competitor activity
· Associates Degree or higher
· Valid, unrestricted driver’s license and a good driving record
· Ability to perform, in a professional manner, multiple detail-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines
· Computer literate with the ability to work with Microsoft Office. Strong Excel and reporting skills are critical
· Strong technical and analytical skills; attention to detail is a must
· Excellent written, oral, and organizational skills
· Competitive salary and bonus
· Monthly vehicle allowance
· Health, dental, and life insurance
· 401K matching
· Holidays, vacations, and paid time off
· Opportunity for advancement
Cover Letter: Please let us know, in addition to the experience outlined on your resume, why you will be a valuable member of the Highland Homes team.
Job Type: Full-timeSend Resume