Sales Counselor - Hillsborough County
Are you a sales professional who excels in customer service and building strong relationships, and is driven to succeed?
If this sounds like you, Highland Homes, a successful Florida homebuilder, is growing and invites you to apply to join our team as a New Home Sales Counselor in Hillsborough County, Florida.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet customers with a friendly demeanor that will allow you to easily build rapport and trust
- Present and sell the features and benefits of new homes within a Highland Homes community
- Utilize Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) and other data driven tools to sell homes.
- Continually prospect for new customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up
- Demonstrate a Bias for Action and complete work accurately and on time
- Set and maintain the required number of appointments to exceed sales goals
- Maintain a "Customer is #1" focus
- Attend ongoing training in financing, structured selling and product knowledge
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- New Home Sales Counselors will need to be able to work weekends, evenings, and most holidays
- Willingness to commute to any of our communities in the market area
- Demonstrated success in direct sales
- Valid Florida Real Estate License
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to close deals and develop and maintain relationships
- Polished and professional in demeanor and possess a strong work ethic, exceptional listening skills, honesty, integrity, and a desire for high commission
- A flexible "can do" attitude
- Skilled at working independently as well as part of a team
- Good computer and technology skills
- Competitive in nature and driven to succeed!
- Base salary plus commission in which compensation is determined solely by the success of the individual
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- 401K matching
- Holidays, vacation, and paid time off
- Semi-annual team building events and activities
Cover Letter: Please let us know, in addition to the experience outlined on your resume, why you will be a valuable member of the Highland Homes sales team.
Job Type: Full-timeSend Resume