|4 2 1,715|
6524 166th Place East, Parrish, FL 34219 Status: Under Construction Move In: February 2024* Lot: 266
* subject to change
Move In: February 2024* Lot: 266
* subject to change
Brand-new 4-bedroom home for sale in Parrish, Florida!
The homeowner-favorite Parker plan features a Craftsman-style exterior and a fully open living area comprised of a large gathering room, open kitchen with counter-height island and walk-in pantry, and a sunny dining cafe, all under an airy volume ceiling. Relax in your spacious owner's suite complete with a large walk-in wardrobe with linen shelves and a luxurious en-suite bath including a garden tub, tiled shower, and dual vanities.
Plus, enjoy outdoor living on your front porch and covered lanai!
This home includes features and finishes hand-selected by our professional designers to provide you with enduring style, move-in convenience, and easy home maintenance:
- Open kitchen with:
- Granite countertops with a flat edge finish
- 36-inch White shaker-style cabinets with crown moulding and decorative knobs/pulls
- Stainless steel undermount sink with a pull-down faucet
- Walk-in pantry with tight-mesh shelving
- Samsung stainless steel appliances:
- 5-burner smooth-top electric range with wi-fi smart controls
- Fingerprint-resistant microwave with a ventilation system
- ENERGY STAR® quiet-operation dishwasher
- ENERGY STAR® side-by-side refrigerator
- Luxurious, low-maintenance wood vinyl plank flooring throughout the living areas, kitchen, laundry room, and bathrooms
- Mohawk stain-resistant carpet in the bedrooms
- Convenient drop zone at the garage entry
- Energy-efficient LED lighting in the kitchen, gathering room, and owner's suite
- Ceiling fan pre-wires in the gathering room, all bedrooms, and lanai
- Custom-fit 2-in. faux wood window blinds
- Built-in pest control
- Architectural shingles with limited-lifetime warranty
- Fully sodded homesite with Florida friendly landscaping and irrigation system
- … and much more!
Save on utilities with energy-efficient R-30 insulation, foam-injected block insulation, double-pane Low-E windows, and a programmable thermostat.
For more information on how you can own this beautiful, professional-designed new home in Parrish, FL, call or email us today!