|4 - 4 2 .5 2 2,029|
1089 Montgomery Lane, Auburndale, FL 33823 Status: Under Construction Move In: April 2023* Lot: 72
* subject to change
Move In: April 2023* Lot: 72
* subject to change
Brand-new 4-bedroom home for sale in Auburndale, Florida!
A homeowner favorite, the spacious Shelby provides you with a welcoming, open living area including a spacious gathering room, sunny dining café, and kitchen with a counter-height island. Relax in your luxurious owner's suite complete with an elegant tray ceiling, a walk-in wardrobe, and an en-suite bath including a decorative tiled shower with glass enclosure, dual vanities, a linen closet, and a closeted toilet.
Plus enjoy your outdoor living space on your covered lanai!
This home includes features and finishes hand-selected by our professional designers to provide you with enduring style, move-in convenience, and easy home maintenance:
- Open kitchen with:
- 36-in. shaker-style white cabinets with decorative knobs/pulls
- Premium, low maintenance laminate countertops with a crescent edge
- Stainless steel sink with a pull-down faucet
- Samsung stainless steel appliances:
- 5-burner smooth-top electric range with wi-fi smart controls
- Fingerprint-resistant microwave with ventilation system
- ENERGY STAR® quiet-operation dishwasher
- ENERGY STAR® large capacity side by side refrigerator
- Walk-in pantry with tight-mesh shelving
- Luxurious, low-maintenance wood vinyl plank flooring throughout the living area, laundry room, and bathrooms
- Mohawk stain-resistant carpet in the bedrooms
- Custom-fit 2-in. faux wood window blinds
- Convenient drop zone at the garage entry
- Jack-and-Jill hall bath, accessed from bedrooms 3 and 4
- Energy-efficient LED lighting in the kitchen and gathering room
- Ceiling fan pre-wires in the gathering room, bedrooms, and lanai
- Built-in pest control
- Architectural shingles with a limited-lifetime warranty
- St Augustine sod and Florida-friendly landscaping with irrigation system
- … and much more!
Save on utilities with energy-efficient R-30 insulation, foam-injected block insulation, double-pane Low-E windows, and a programmable thermostat.
For more information on how you can own this beautiful, professional-designed new home in Lake Wales, FL, call or email us today!