|4 2 1,715|
2506 Matterhorn Trail, Davenport, FL 33837 Status: Under Construction Move In: November 2023* Lot: 68
* subject to change
Move In: November 2023* Lot: 68
* subject to change
Brand-new 4-bedroom home for sale in Davenport, Florida!
The homeowner-favorite Parker plan features a Craftsman-style exterior and a fully open living area comprised of a large gathering room, open kitchen with counter-height island and walk-in pantry, and a sunny dining cafe, all under an airy volume ceiling. Relax in your spacious owner's suite complete with a large walk-in wardrobe with linen shelves and a luxurious en-suite bath including a garden tub, decorative tiled shower with a glass enclosure, and dual vanities. Three additional bedrooms share a convenient hall bath!
Plus, enjoy outdoor living on your front porch and covered lanai!
This home includes features and finishes hand-selected by our professional designers to provide you with enduring style, move-in convenience, and easy home maintenance:
- Open kitchen with:
- 36-in shaker-style white cabinets with decorative knobs/pulls
- Premium laminate countertops with a crescent edge
- Pull down faucet
- Samsung stainless steel appliances:
- 5-burner smooth-top electric range with wi-fi smart controls
- Fingerprint-resistant microwave with ventilation system
- ENERGY STAR® quiet-operation dishwasher
- ENERGY STAR® large capacity side-by-side refrigerator
- Walk-in pantry with tight-mesh shelving
- Luxurious, low-maintenance wood vinyl plank flooring in the living area, laundry room, and bathrooms
- Mohawk stain-resistant carpet in the bedrooms
- Convenient drop zone at the garage entry
- Energy-efficient LED lighting in the kitchen and gathering room
- Ceiling fan pre-wires in the gathering room, all bedrooms, and lanai
- Custom-fit 2-in. faux wood window blinds
- Built-in pest control
- Architectural shingles with a limited-lifetime warranty
- Fully sodded with Florida-friendly landscaping and irrigation system
- … and much more!
Save on utilities with energy-efficient R-30 insulation, foam-injected block insulation, double-pane Low-E windows, and a programmable thermostat.
For more information on how you can own this beautiful, professional-designed new home in Davenport, FL, call or email us today!