|4 2 1,715|
2023 Dexter Street, Haines City, FL 33844 Status: Under Construction Move In: November 2023* Lot: 270
* subject to change
Move In: November 2023* Lot: 270
* subject to change
Brand-new 4-bedroom home for sale in Haines City, Florida!
The homeowner-favorite Parker plan features a Craftsman-style exterior and a fully open living area comprised of a large gathering room, open kitchen with counter-height island and walk-in pantry, and a sunny dining cafe, all under an airy volume ceiling. Relax in your spacious owner's suite complete with a large walk-in wardrobe with linen shelves and a luxurious en-suite bath including a garden tub, tiled shower, and dual vanities.
Plus, enjoy outdoor living on your front porch and covered lanai!
This home includes many stylish finishes and low-maintenance features:
- Open kitchen with:
- 36-in. Espresso shaker-style cabinets with decorative knobs/pulls
- HD laminate countertops with a crescent edge finish
- Stainless steel sink with a pull-down faucet
- Walk-in pantry with tight-mesh shelving
- Samsung stainless steel appliances:
- 5-burner smooth-top electric range with wi-fi smart controls
- Fingerprint-resistant microwave with ventilation system
- ENERGY STAR® quiet-operation dishwasher
- ENERGY STAR® large capacity side-by-side refrigerator
- Modern and low-maintenance wood vinyl plank flooring throughout the living areas, kitchen, laundry room, and bathrooms
- Mohawk stain-resistant carpet in the bedrooms
- Convenient drop zone at the garage entry
- Plumbing for future laundry tub
- Energy-efficient LED lighting in the kitchen, gathering room and owner's suite
- Ceiling fan pre-wires in the gathering room, all bedrooms, and the lanai
- Exterior outlet in the garage soffit
- Custom-fit 2-in. faux wood window blinds
- Built-in pest control
- Architectural shingles with limited-lifetime warranty
- Fully sodded homesite with Florida friendly landscaping and irrigation system
- … and much more!
Save on utilities with energy-efficient R-30 insulation, foam-injected block insulation, double-pane Low-E windows, and a programmable thermostat.
For more information about this beautiful new home in Haines City, call or email us today!