|4 2 2 1,715|
|3381 Almada Court, St. Cloud, FL 34769 Status: Under Construction Move In: November 2019 Lot: 44|
Move In: November 2019 Lot: 44
Brand-new 4-bedroom home for sale in St. Cloud, Florida! Currently, under construction, this home will be ready to move into in November 2019.
Our most popular Florida home plan, the Parker features a desirable open layout with volume ceilings, kitchen with a counter-height island and large walk-in pantry, and a luxurious owner's suite with spacious dimensions, dual vanities, a spa-like garden tub, a decorative tiled shower with glass enclosure, and walk-in wardrobe. Enjoy outdoor living on your front porch and covered lanai!
This home includes many stylish finishes and low-maintenance features:
- Open kitchen with:
- Counter height island
- Twilight birch wood cabinets with decorative knobs/pulls
- Premium, low-maintenance laminate countertops
- Samsung stainless steel smooth-top range, over-the-range microwave, and quiet-operation dishwasher
- Pull-down faucet
- Energy-efficient LED recessed lighting
- On-trend wood vinyl plank flooring
- Walk-in pantry with tight-mesh shelving
- Convenient drop zone at garage entry
- Stylish and low maintenance wood vinyl plank flooring throughout the living area, foyer, laundry room, and bathrooms
- Mohawk stain-resistant carpet in the bedrooms
- Ceiling fan and cable prewires in the bedrooms
- LED recessed lighting in the kitchen and gathering room, and flush-mount light fixtures in bedrooms 2 and 3
- Built-in pest control
- Architectural shingles with limited-lifetime warranty
- Florida friendly landscaping with irrigation system
- ... and much more!
Save on utilities with energy-efficient R-30 insulation, foam-injected block insulation, double-pane Low-E windows, and a programmable thermostat.
For more information and to own this beautiful new home in St. Cloud, FL, call or email us today!
*Please note - Video showcases the Parker home layout; colors and design options in actual home for sale may differ from home in video.
Interested? Learn More!
Email to a Friend