|4 3 .5 2 2,335
350 Windy Willow Way, St Cloud, FL 34771 Status: Under Construction Move In: June 2024* Lot: 267
* subject to change
Move In: June 2024* Lot: 267
* subject to change
Life is delightful in the Donatella - a two-story bungalow with 4 bedrooms and an enclosed den!
Downstairs, enjoy an open living area including a spacious gathering room and open kitchen with a counter-height breakfast bar, a sunny dining cafe, a convenient mud room with a drop zone at the garage entry, and a powder room. A versatile, enclosed den with a walk-in wardrobe provides the perfect space for a home office, or whatever suits your needs!
Upstairs, relax in your spacious owner's suite with a private en-suite bathroom including dual vanities and a decorative tiled shower, a free-standing soaker tub for an at home spa-like experience, a linen closet, and a his and hers walk-in wardrobe. Secondary bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath with a linen closet, while having individual vanities on either side of the bathroom entry, and bedroom 4 and the loft share a hall bath. Your laundry room is located off the loft hallway.
Plus, enjoy outdoor living on your front porch spanning the length of your home!
This bungalow includes features and finishes hand-selected by our professional designers to provide you with enduring style, move-in convenience, and easy home maintenance:
- Gourmet kitchen with:
- Silestone quartz countertops with a roundover edge
- 42-in. Espresso shaker-style cabinets with decorative knobs/pulls
- Stainless steel single bowl undermount sink with a pull-down faucet
- Pantry with tight-mesh shelving
- Samsung stainless steel appliances:
- 5-burner smooth-top electric range with wi-fi smart controls
- Fingerprint-resistant microwave with ventilation system
- ENERGY STAR® quiet-operation dishwasher
- ENERGY STAR® side-by-side refrigerator
- Luxurious, low-maintenance wood vinyl plank flooring throughout the first floor living areas, den, laundry room, and all bathrooms
- Mohawk stain-resistant carpet throughout the loft, stairs, upstairs hallways, and in the bedrooms
- Custom-fit 2-in. faux wood window blinds
- Energy-efficient LED lighting in the kitchen and gathering room
- Ceiling fan pre-wires in the gathering room, all bedrooms, den and loft
- Wooden stair rail landing on the first floor
- Built-in pest control
- Architectural shingles with limited-lifetime warranty
- Fully sodded homesite with Florida friendly landscaping and irrigation system
- ... and much more!
Save on utilities with energy-efficient R-30 insulation, foam-injected block insulation, double-pane Low-E windows, and a programmable thermostat.
For more information on how you can own this beautiful, professional-designed new bungalow in St Cloud, FL, call or email us today!