Own from $314,900
Base price includes a standard homesite and included features
|3 - 4 2 1,878|
Available as a Quick Move-In Home:1404 Melrose Street, Lake Alfred, FL 33850
A craftsman-style exterior and front porch welcome you home to the Ryleigh, a Florida new home by Highland Homes.
The Ryleigh features a versatile den (or optional 4th bedroom), formal dining room, and a bright and open gathering room, kitchen, and casual dining cafe. Relax in your owner's suite complete with an elegant tray ceiling, a large walk-in wardrobe with linen stack, and a luxurious en-suite bath.
Additional features of the Ryleigh:
- Luxurious en-suite owner's bath including dual vanities, a garden tub, tiled shower, and closeted toilet
- Optional owner's bath layout removing the garden tub, enlarging the shower, and adding a separate linen closet
- Versatile den located off the foyer - Perfect for a home office, playroom, or whatever suits your needs!
- Optional 4th bedroom in lieu of the den
- Counter-height breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, and ample cabinet space in the kitchen
- Dedicated laundry room
- Hall bath and linen closet conveniently located between bedrooms 2 and 3
- Hall bath includes a pool door out to the lanai
- Split plan layout, for owner's suite privacy
- Volume ceilings in the living area, secondary bedrooms, and den
- Covered lanai with access from the gathering room and hall bath
- Columned front porch
- Multiple Craftsman-style exterior elevations to choose from
Base price includes a standard homesite and included features, per community. Homesite premiums and elevation, plan, and design upgrade options may be additional.