|- | | - | -|
Introducing Gracelyn Grove, a brand-new community of new homes coming soon to Haines City, FL!
Situated on the fringes of Haines City, enjoy laid-back surroundings just minutes from US-17 and 27, grocery stores, and recreation at nearby Lake Eva Community Park and Lake Marion. In this convenient location, your Haines City new home is just 11 miles from I-4, 20 miles from Walt Disney World Resort, and less than 40 miles from Downtown Orlando.
Within the community, enjoy a park-like setting with a landscaped entry boulevard, open space, and amenities in Phase 1 of Gracelyn Grove including a playground, dog park, and gathering areas with picnic tables and gazebos.
Homes in this desirable community will start from the affordable mid $200's and will offer you our most popular home plans with 3 or 4 bedrooms including a private owner's suite, open-concept living space, and flexible-use rooms. Select homes will be built adjacent to open space, providing exclusive backyard privacy!
More information will be coming soon! Join the Gracelyn Grove VIP List to receive the first notification of plans, pricing, and availability to own a new home in Haines City, FL in this exciting new community!
- Park amenities (in development):
- Dog park with large and small dog areas, fountains, and benches
- Playground with shaded play equipment
- Common areas with gazebos, picnic tables, and benches, for gathering with friends, family, and neighbors
- Convenient location:
- 1.2-miles to US-17
- 2.7 miles to US-27
- 11.2 miles to I-4
- 20 miles to Walt Disney World Resort
- CDD? No
- Average Home Site: 50' x 110' (0.13 acres)
HOA INFORMATIONHOA Dues/Fees: $750 per year
- Polk County School District
- Alta Vista Elementary School
- Shelley S. Boone Middle School
- Haines City Senior High School