Single-Family Homes from the $360's
|3 - 5 | 2 - 3 .5 | 1,878 - 3,315 | 2 - 3|
Introducing Chestnut Creek, a brand-new community of new construction homes in Winter Haven, FL situated on large homesites! Our beautiful, professionally-designed model home is now open - Click here to get directions!
Located on the fringes of the city limits just south of Lake Fannie, part of the Chain of Lakes, enjoy the best of peaceful, country-style living while being just 4.5 mi from both Downtown Winter Haven and US-27.
Spacious homes at Chestnut Creek are situated on homesites averaging 1/4-acre in size and 80-feet in width, providing a large yard and space between homes. In addition, select homes will be built adjacent to open space, offering exclusive backyard privacy!
These beautiful new homes offer you 1,800+ square feet of living space with 3 to 5 bedrooms, a 2 or 3-car garage, and a covered lanai for your outdoor living enjoyment. Plus, select home plans include a loft bonus room, den, or optional bedroom/in-law suite for additional flexible living space. And, the professional designers at our Personal Selection Studio will assist you with selecting features and finishes to personalize your dream home to your style and needs!
Homes are available now - To schedule your VIP tour of the beautiful new model home and find your dream home at Chestnut Creek, call or email our Winter Haven New Home Specialists today!
Some GPS applications do not yet show this brand-new neighborhood. From Country Club Road, turn South on Rankin Road and look for our signs on your right, or click here to get directions using Google Maps.
- Peaceful community:
- Large 1/4-acre homesites
- Open space
- Semi-rural setting just south of Lake Fannie and west of Lake Hamilton
- Beautiful homes:
- Spacious layouts with flexible-use rooms and up to 5 bedrooms
- In-law suite option on select home plans
- Loft bonus room on select home plans
- Choose the features and finishes to personalize your dream home
- Convenient location:
- 3-miles from The Country Club of Winter Haven
- 4.5-miles from US-27
- 4.5-miles from Downtown Winter Haven
- 4.9-miles to the Lake Hamilton Public Boat Ramp
- 13 miles to I-4
- CDD? No
- Average Home Site: 80' x 135' (1/4-acre)
HOA INFORMATIONHOA Dues/Fees: $750 per year
View HOA Documents PDF
Visit HOA site
- Zoned for Polk County Public Schools:
- Elbert Elementary School
- Denison Middle School
- Winter Haven Senior High School
- Nearby Magnet, Choice, and Charter School Options:
- Brigham Academy (K-5)
- Jewett School of the Arts (K-8)
- Chain of Lakes Collegiate High School (11 and 12)
CONTACTChestnut Creek Team
Mon - Sat: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 6 p.m.
One-on-one and virtual appointment options available - Call or email us!
Quick Move In Homes Home Plans Offered Driving Directions Area Information Price Sheet Standard Features PDF Site Plan PDF Print Brochure