Now Selling - Single-Family Homes from the $350's
|3 - 5 | 2 - 3 .5 | 1,878 - 3,315 | 2 - 3|
Introducing Chestnut Creek, a brand-new community of spacious new homes in Winter Haven, FL!
Located on the fringes of the city limits just south of Lake Fannie, part of the Chain of Lakes, enjoy the best of peaceful, country-style living while being just 4.5 mi from both Downtown Winter Haven and US-27.
These beautiful new construction homes in Winter Haven offer you 1,800+ square feet of living space with 3 to 5 bedrooms, flexible-use rooms, and a 2 or 3-car garage, situated on 1/4-acre homesites for a large yard and privacy between homes. And, select homes will be built adjacent to open space, providing exclusive backyard privacy!
We are now building in this highly-anticipated brand-new neighborhood! For more information and to become one of the first homeowners at Chestnut Creek, call or email our Winter Haven New Home Specialists today!
- Peaceful community:
- Large 1/4-acre home sites
- Open space
- Semi-rural setting just south of Lake Fannie and west of Lake Hamilton
- Beautiful homes:
- Spacious layouts with flexible-use rooms and up to 5 bedrooms
- In-law suite option on select home plans
- Loft bonus room on select home plans
- Convenient location:
- 3-miles from The Country Club of Winter Haven
- 4.5-miles from US-27
- 4.5-miles from Downtown Winter Haven
- 4.9-miles to the Lake Hamilton Public Boat Ramp
- 13 miles to I-4
- CDD? No
- Average Home Site: 80' x 135' (1/4-acre)
HOA INFORMATIONHOA Dues/Fees: $750 per year
Visit HOA site
- Zoned for Polk County Public Schools:
- Elbert Elementary School
- Denison Middle School
- Winter Haven Senior High School
- Nearby Charter School Options:
- Brigham Academy (K-5)
- Jewett School of the Arts (K-8)
- Chain of Lakes Collegiate High School (11 and 12)
CONTACTChestnut Creek Team
Mon - Sat: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 6 p.m.
One-on-one and virtual appointment options available - Call or email us!
View on map
Winter Haven, FL 33881
Home Plans Offered Driving Directions Area Information Price Sheet Standard Features PDF Site Plan PDF Print Brochure