Luxurious Single-Family Homes from the $420's
|4 - 5 | 3 - 3.5 | 2,109 - 2,956 | 2 - 3|
Build your dream home at Treymont! We are now building in Phase 2 of this peaceful, gated community offering luxurious new homes in South Lakeland, Florida!
Located off Crews Lake Drive in the exclusive Highlands area of Lakeland, your new home at Treymont is zoned for highly-rated schools and convenient to major roadways including US-98 South and the Polk Parkway. Living here, you will appreciate the convenience of grocery stores, shopping and dining, and medical facilities right down the road from home.
Enjoy privacy thanks to a gated community entrance and homesites averaging nearly 1/4-acre in size and 80-feet in width providing privacy between homes. In addition, a recreation and gathering area and open space throughout the community add to the peaceful ambiance.
Spacious homes in Treymont offer you 2,100-plus square feet of living space with luxurious design features and a gourmet kitchen, luxurious owner's suite, and outdoor living spaces. Plus, home plans offer flexible-use rooms and plan options such as a loft bonus room, additional bedrooms, or an in-law suite so your new home can provide space for everyone in your household!
Once you've selected your ideal home layout, the professional designers at our Personal Selection Studio will assist you with selecting options to personalize your dream home with luxurious style!
To learn more about building your personalized dream home at Treymont, call or email our Lakeland New Home Specialists and schedule your VIP appointment today!
- The community:
- Gated entrance
- Recreation and gathering area
- Open space and ponds
- 80-ft. wide home sites for privacy between homes
- Luxurious homes:
- Gourmet kitchen with granite, Samsung SS appliances, and 36-in. staggered cabinets
- Spacious en-suite owner's bath with dual vanities, a tiled shower, and garden or freestanding tub (per plan)
- Light fixtures, ceiling fans, and 5-1/4-in. baseboards
- In-law suite option on select home plans
- Work with a professional designer to personalize your dream home
- Location, location, location:
- Zoned for top-rated schools in Lakeland
- Convenient to shopping, dining, and medical centers
- 2.7 miles from US-98 S/Bartow Road
- CDD? No
- Average Home Site: 80' x 130' (0.24-acres)
HOA INFORMATIONHOA Dues/Fees: $325 per year
View HOA Documents PDF
- Polk County School District
- Valleyview Elementary
- Lakeland Highlands Middle School
- George Jenkins High School
Mon-Sat: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 6 p.m.
One-on-one and virtual appointment options available - Call or email us!
Quick Move In Homes Home Plans Offered Driving Directions Area Information Price Sheet Standard Features PDF Site Plan PDF Print Brochure