Luxurious single-family homes from the $360's
|4 - 5 | 3 - 3.5 | 2,109 - 3,315 | 2 - 3|
Introducing Treymont, a gated community of luxurious new homes in South Lakeland, Florida.
Located off Crews Lake Drive in the exclusive Highlands area of Lakeland, Treymont is zoned for highly-rated schools and convenient to major roadways including US-98 South and the Polk Parkway. You will love the convenience of shopping, dining, and medical facilities right down the road from home.
Enjoy privacy thanks to a gated community entrance and spacious homesites averaging nearly 1/4-acre in size and 80-feet in width for space between homes.
Spacious homes in Treymont offer 2,000-plus square feet of living space along with a 2 or 3-car garage and luxurious design features throughout your new home. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen, luxurious owner's suite, and outdoor living on your covered lanai, plus select home plans include a loft bonus room, optional bedrooms, or an optional in-law suite for additional flexible living space. And, the professional designers at our Personal Selection Studio will assist you with selecting options to personalize your dream home with luxurious style!
To tour the new model and learn more about building your dream home in Lakeland at Treymont, call or email our Lakeland New Home Specialists today!
Many GPS apps do not yet show this brand-new neighborhood - Click here to get directions to Treymont.
- The community:
- Gated entrance
- 80-ft. wide home sites for privacy between homes
- Home sites suitable for a backyard pool (subject to lot fit and plot plan)
- Luxurious homes:
- Gourmet kitchen with Samsung SS appliances, 36-in. staggered cabinets, and ceramic tile
- Spacious en-suite owner's bath with dual vanities, a tiled shower, and garden or freestanding tub (per plan)
- Light fixtures, ceiling fans, and 5-1/4-in. baseboards
- In-law suite option on select home plans
- ...and much more
- Location, location, location:
- Zoned for top-rated schools in Lakeland
- Convenient to shopping, dining, and medical centers
- 2.7 miles from US-98 S/Bartow Road
- CDD? No
- Average Home Site: 80' x 130' (0.24 acres)
HOA INFORMATIONHOA Dues/Fees: $300 per year
View HOA Documents PDF
- Valleyview Elementary
- Lakeland Highlands Middle School
- George Jenkins High School
Mon-Sat: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 6 p.m.
One-on-one and virtual appointment options available - Call or email us!
Ready to build Home Plans Driving Directions Area Information Price Sheet Standard Features PDF Site Plan PDF Print Brochure