Own from $358,900
Base price includes a standard homesite and included features
|4 - 5 3 .5 2 2,227|
Introducing the Seabrooke II by Highland Homes, a two-story Florida home that features a modern and open living area downstairs, with upstairs bedrooms and a versatile loft (or optional 5th bedroom) for added privacy.
Downstairs, enjoy a welcoming gathering room, sunny casual dining cafe, and an open kitchen with a counter-height butterfly island and walk-in pantry. Plus, enjoy outdoor living on your spacious covered lanai, spanning the width across the back of your home!
Upstairs, you'll find a flexible loft area, three secondary bedrooms, two shared baths, and a spacious owner's suite complete with a walk-in wardrobe and a private en-suite bath with dual vanities, a tiled shower, and linen shelves.
Additional features of the Seabrooke II:
- Optional 5th bedroom in lieu of the loft
- Convenient powder room downstairs
- Drop zone at the garage entry, for daily organization on the go
- Dedicated laundry room conveniently located upstairs near the bedrooms
- Jack-and-Jill bathroom with dual vanities, a linen closet, and enclosed tub and toilet area, with entries from bedrooms 2 and 3
- Upstairs hall bath serving bedroom 4 and the loft/bedroom 5
- Storage solutions include a foyer closet, walk-in kitchen pantry, upstairs hallway linen closet, linen closet/stack in the owner's suite and Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and a double closet in the loft/bedroom 5
- Covered front entry
- Covered lanai with access from the gathering room
- Multiple exterior elevations to choose from
Base price includes a standard homesite and included features, per community. Homesite premiums and elevation, plan, and design upgrade options may be additional.