Berry Road Estates - New Homes on Acreage in Plant City
Imagine waking up in your dream home, looking out of your window, and seeing not a neighboring house but instead the lush terrains and beautiful wetlands conservation area right in your backyard! Owning a new home in Plant City at Berry Road Estates can give you the beautiful rural escape you’re looking for. These generous home sites are sized from 1.02 to 1.48 acres and come with many benefits like stunning nature views and plenty of privacy between homes.
A Great Location in Plant City, Florida
Living on a beautiful acreage estate doesn’t mean you need to be too far away from the city life! Berry Road Estates is in a location that’s only moments away from I-4 and Highway 60, making it an easy commute to Brandon, Tampa or Lakeland. Shopping, restaurants, entertainment and daily conveniences are only a few miles away from home. Nearby, Lakeside Village shopping center and Lake Walden Square offer a wide variety of stores like Lowe’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kirkland’s, Belk and Kohl’s. For entertainment, watch a new movie at Plant City Premiere Cinema 8 or knock over some pins at Family Bowl.
Living in Berry Road Estates also places you near many events and entertainment opportunities in Plant City:
- Parkesdale Farm Market — Plant City is home to the famous Strawberry Festival, and Parkesdale Farm Market is the largest family-operated strawberry and citrus market in Florida. This beautiful farmers market harvests more than 3 million pounds of strawberries and hosts thousands of guests every year. Have a taste of their delicious fresh-made treats like their Food Network-rated strawberry milkshakes, delectable strawberry shortcakes and strawberry whipped cream treats!
- Plant City Farms & Flea Markets — The Country Village Flea Market is a local super farmer’s market open seven days a week and has over 100 vendors covering more than 10 acres of land. Plant City is loaded with a wide variety of farms growing seasonal selections like strawberries, watermelons, cantaloupe, veggies, blueberries and more. There is also a flea market every Wednesday that sells antiques, wholesale, and handmade items. Farm shopping is usually a great alternative to the grocery store, as you can buy in bulk and save money.
- Dinosaur World — Stomp your way into Dinosaur World where more than 200 life-size dinosaurs still roam the earth. Though one of the most inexpensive theme parks in Florida, every ticket comes jam-packed with access to shows, exhibits, an interactive boneyard, a skeletal playground, dinosaur eggs, and more!
- Trains Galore — Plant City is a farm town with a history of shipping goods and services all over Florida. Today, all of these beautiful locomotives are now a large part of Plant City history! Visit the Plant City Train Viewing Platform to see trains soar down the railroad tracks or go next door to the Robert W. Willaford Railroad Museum to see old-fashioned train cars and historic memorabilia.
- Wine & Beer Tasting — Head to Keel & Curley Winery and Two Henrys Brewing company for some local wine and craft beer offerings. Keel & Curley is a city classic producing over 20,000 cases of wine per year made from fresh blueberries, while Two Henrys has a selection of beer on tap, seasonal favorites, hard ciders and bottled brews.
Enjoy the Beautiful Outdoors
Take the family to pick some berries at Wish Farms and Spivey Farms! Every harvesting season, these beautiful picking fields give guests the opportunity to fill their baskets with fresh, sweet strawberries and blueberries! You can also grow fruits and veggies yourself at The Plant City Commons Community Garden, a free local garden space that encourages you to “play in the dirt and harvest your own fresh organic food!쳌
Berry Road Estates is also located near plenty of parks and recreation opportunities. Children and adults alike can play ball at Snowden Park, home to two baseball fields, a walking trail, and playground. The Plant City Dog Park is a perfect place to spend the day with your furry friends with more than 15,000 square feet of play area. Plus, teens will love hanging out at the Plant City Skate Park, where they can shred half pipes, quarter pipes, grind strips and more.
Sports fans will love visiting the Otis M. Andrews Sports Complex featuring four soccer fields, two playgrounds, two pavilions, and multiple children and youth teams! The Walden Lake Golf & Country Club showcases its hilly terrains and challenging designer golf course to bring you a sanctuary for any golf enthusiast. This country club also features a beautiful tennis court, swimming pool, and fitness center.
For all of your water fun adventures, visit the swift flowing rapids and beautiful nature views at both Alafia River and Hillsborough River. Both of these wonderful rivers have all kinds of activities to enjoy including canoeing, kayaking, fishing, swimming, and boating.
In addition to the fresh country air and variety of outdoor recreation opportunities, your new home in Plant City is near a hospital and doctor’s offices including South Florida Baptist Hospital, 1st Med Walk-In & Injury Center, and Specialists Doctors’ Group.
With split school zoning, elementary students (K-5) living in this community attend either Trapnell Elementary School or Springhead Elementary School, middle school students (6-8) attend Turkey Creek Middle School or Marshall Middle School, and high school students (9-12) attend either Durant High School or Plant City High School. There are also more advanced learning opportunities available at the award-winning Lincoln Elementary Magnet School, Shiloh Elementary Charter School, Independence Academy Elementary School and Advantage Academy Middle School.
Adults looking to further their education can attend nearby Hillsborough Community College: Plant City for a wide variety of certifications and associates programs.
Beautiful Acreage Homes
Starting from the low $200’s, new homes at Berry Road Estates offer more than 10 home plans to choose from featuring four or five bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and up to 3,315 square feet of living space. Your new home includes desirable features like spacious kitchens, luxury master suites and relaxing covered lanais. Select home plans even include loft bonus rooms and versatile flex space. Upscale features such as ceramic floor tile, staggered cabinets, and 5-1/4쳌 baseboards compliment the luxurious home layouts. Last but not least, the professional designers at our Personal Selection Studio will assist you with personalizing your new home to perfectly match your unique style and needs.
Space is limited at this exclusive community, which offers just 21 total full-acre homes sites bordering open space, beautiful wetlands conservations, and breathtaking nature views. Limited availability remains, so call our Plant City New Home Specialists at 813-704-6947 or visit the Highland Homes website to learn more and find your dream home!
Tags: Plant City Highland Homes Berry Road Estates new homes Plant City new home New Homes
- Auburn Cove (1)
- Communities (482)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (6)
- - Boyette Fields (5)
- - Bradford Manor (8)
- - Breakwater Cove (2)
- - Canopy Reserve (1)
- - Casara (4)
- - Devinshire Estates (3)
- - Gramercy Farms (10)
- - Highland Meadows (18)
- - Highlands Grace (6)
- - Juliana Village (4)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Lakeside Preserve (4)
- - Laurelwood Landing (1)
- - Monticelli at Tower Lake (2)
- - Normandy Heights (4)
- - Palmer Place (8)
- - Preakness Preserve (1)
- - Sandy Pines (2)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (12)
- - Summercrest (3)
- - The Lakes (6)
- - Towne Park Estates (14)
- - Tuscany Bay (13)
- - Wilder Oaks (5)
- Design and Decorating (117)
- Events (164)
- General Info (401)
- Home Buying 101 (73)
- News (447)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (11)
- Why Buy New (32)
Recent PostsYou’re Invited: Grand Opening of New Homes in Parrish, FL
Inventory Blowout: Save on Move-In Ready Homes in Florida
Come Home to the ‘Center of the Universe’ in Parrish, FL
Homes in Auburndale Offer Laid-Back Locale, City Access
Best Places to Retire in the U.S.