Central Florida Has Everything You Need for a Romantic Valentine's Day
With only 10 days left until Valentine's Day 2010, you are in a big pickle if you have not already made plans. For all of the procrastinators out there, we thought we'd highlight some of your best bets for a romantic evening with your significant other. No matter where in Central Florida you may be located, you can make this Valentine's Day absolutely unforgettable. Remember that Highland Homes builds Florida new homes near all of the restaurants, spas and other destinations listed.
- Make reservations for a relaxing day for two at the Vinoy Salon and Day Spa in St. Petersburg or just purchase her a gift certificate as a present. They have a full menu of services including facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, body wraps, couples massage and more.
- Enjoy waterfront dining and Cuban cuisine at the Columbia Restaurant. The Tampa Bay area has two locations, one in Ybor City and the other at the St. Petersburg Pier. The Ybor City Columbia was even chosen as "Our Favorite Romantic Restaurant" by Southern Living Magazine. In addition to their regular lunch and dinner menu, they are also offering Valentine's Day specials like a Surf & Turf. Go ahead and make reservations today.
- Giving you something a little more memorable, take your significant other on a romantic hot air balloon ride. Big Red Balloon flies at sunrise and offers a complimentary champagne toast and brunch with each ride. Tampa Bay Hot Air Balloons also offers champagne flights that truly capture the mood of a romantic holiday.
- Mario's Italian Restaurant off of Edgewood Drive is a popular destination for couples. Offering authentic Italian cuisine and an extensive wine list, Mario's was named one of the top 100 Restaurants in Tampa by UrbanSpoon.com. Go ahead and make your reservations for Valentine's Day.
- Chef T's Garden Grill is featuring a special Valentine's Day Menu for you and your significant other to enjoy. You can enjoy a four course dinner, consisting of homemade soup, salad, entree and dessert, for only $39.95 per person. Reservations are highly recommended. Remember that Chef T's is not usually open on Sundays, so that makes the dining experience even more special - like they are opening just for you.
- The Huntington Hills Country Club will be open on Valentine's Day this year and is offering a special menu, including items like Macadamia Crusted Mahi and Filet Mignon, from noon to 9 p.m. Be sure to make your reservations.
- Chalet Suzanne in Lake Wales, just outside of Orlando, is the epitome of romance. Many couples have used the venue to tie the knot, and you can also use it to celebrate your love. As a restaurant and Country Inn, you can have dinner in the dining room or reserve a room for the night and order room service. They offer a traditional five course dinner and have a new a la Carte menu as well.
- Plan an afternoon picnic for two at the Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales.
No matter where you are in Central Florida, you can have an unforgettable Valentine's Day. We at Highland Homes hope that you and your loved ones enjoy the holiday and wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day.
Tags: Bok Tower Gardens Columbia Restaurant hot air balloon rides in Tampa restaurants in Lakeland Valentine's Day in Tampa Vinoy garden Valentine's Day Florida New Homes florida new home Lakeland Florida new home tampa FL New Homes
- Communities (486)
- - Auburn Cove (1)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (6)
- - Boyette Fields (5)
- - Bradford Manor (8)
- - Breakwater Cove (2)
- - Canopy Reserve (1)
- - Casara (4)
- - Devinshire Estates (4)
- - Gramercy Farms (12)
- - Highland Meadows (18)
- - Highlands Grace (6)
- - Juliana Village (4)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Lakeside Preserve (4)
- - Laurelwood Landing (1)
- - Monticelli at Tower Lake (2)
- - Normandy Heights (4)
- - Palmer Place (8)
- - Preakness Preserve (1)
- - Sandy Pines (2)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (12)
- - Summercrest (3)
- - The Lakes (6)
- - Towne Park Estates (14)
- - Tuscany Bay (13)
- - Wilder Oaks (5)
- Design and Decorating (120)
- Events (164)
- General Info (403)
- Home Buying 101 (71)
- News (454)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (11)
- Why Buy New (32)
Recent PostsCongratulations to our Top Selling Realtor Partner of 2019
10 Simple Steps to Declutter Your Florida Home
Decorating Your Florida Home with 2020 Color Trends
Live a Life of Easy Luxury in a New Townhome in St. Cloud, Florida
Enjoy Small-Town Living with Big-City Convenience in Plant City, FL