If you’re searching for a beautiful home in the Tampa Bay metro area near amazing activities, world-class shopping, and Florida’s renowned beaches, let us introduce you to Zephyrhills, Florida!
Located in Pasco County about 30 miles north of the city of Tampa, this Tampa suburb is known as a friendly small town of about 16,000 people, with parks and green rolling hills, and an affordable cost of living. And, you’ve probably heard of Zephyrhills bottled water, with the city often called the ‘home of pure water.’
It is also home to Stonebridge at Chapel Creek, a master-planned community of new construction homes in Zephyrhills, FL. This relaxing enclave of new homes includes desirable, resort-style amenities and single-family homes attainably priced from the low $300’s.
Keep reading to explore why Zephyrhills and Stonebridge at Chapel Creek are a great place to call home!
Located off Eiland Boulevard (aka Morris Bridge Road), Stonebridge at Chapel Creek is situated on the outskirts of Zephyrhills, in a laid-back setting amongst trees and ponds. But don’t let the peaceful location fool you – you’re still conveniently close to highways, recreation, shopping, dining, and entertainment experiences.
Major roadways nearby including SR 54 (2.5 miles), Highway 301 (3.7 miles), and I-75 (9.5 miles) provide for easy travel throughout the Tampa Bay area and to surrounding cities:
- Wesley Chapel – 5 miles
- Lakeland (Downtown) – 25 miles
- Tampa (Downtown) – 28 miles
Dining and Daily Conveniences
With many restaurants in Zephyrhills and nearby cities, there is an option for every palate and every meal! Some of the best restaurants in Zephyrhills according to ratings on Yelp and TripAdvisor include:
- The Great Catch, known for combining southern- and northern-style seafood;
- Sunrise Eatery, a local favorite serving breakfast all day, plus lunch and dinner;
- Capri Pizza & More, serving up New York-style hand-tossed pizza;
- Little Ninja Thai Café, voted the Best Thai Restaurant in Zephyrhills.
If brews are your preferred libation, you have to visit the Zephyrhills Brewing Company, the first brewery in East Pasco County! This small-batch brewery offers over 20 craft beers on tap, as well as subs, food trucks, events, and more!
Daily life is simplified with everyday conveniences close to home, including grocery stores such as Publix Supermarket at Summertree Plaza (2 miles) and Winn-Dixie (3.2 miles).
Live worry-free with healthcare close to home, providing you with peace of mind:
- Family Practice Walk-In Clinic – 3.5 miles
- AdventHealth Zephyrhills – 4.2 miles
- Zephyrhills VA Clinic – 4.4 miles
- AdventHealth Wesley Chapel – 14.3 miles
- James A Haley Veterans’ Hospital – 23.5 miles
Things to Do Near Your New Home in Zephyrhills
From shopping to beaches, extreme sports to golf, living in Zephyrhills means enjoying easy access to a wide array of recreation and entertainment opportunities! We previously wrote about some of our very favorite things to do in Zephyrhills, and here are more details about what you can find near your new home at Stonebridge at Chapel Creek.
Shop ‘til You Drop
Nearby Wesley Chapel offers some of the Tampa Bay area’s biggest and best shopping venues, and they’re just 10 miles from your new home!
- The Grove at Wesley Chapel is one of the area’s largest shopping destinations, with essential stores including DICK’S Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, T.J. Maxx, Ulta, and more. Along with a movie theater and events from concerts to carnivals, you’ll want to stay all day.
- Krate at the Grove, a new open-air shopping center at The Grove, is a must-see! Boutique shops and unique restaurants are housed inside repurposed shipping containers. Along with art and entertainment, this Instagram-worthy destination is truly one-of-a-kind!
- The Shops at Wiregrass is an open-air lifestyle and retail center offering your traditional department stores such as Macy’s, Dillard’s, and JCPenney, specialty shops including Build-A-Bear, and even health and beauty with RowHouse, OrangeTheory, and The Vitamin Shop. Add in dining and events, and you have your Saturday planned!
- For even more retail therapy, the Tampa Premium Outlets is just 14.5 miles away, off I-75 in Lutz. A favorite destination for visitors and locals alike, the outlets feature fantastic deals from brands including Saks OFF 5th, Express, Nike, COACH, Columbia, Polo Ralph Lauren – and the list goes on!
Play the Day Away
If you have kiddos and are looking for a way to get outdoors while beating the summer heat, you can’t miss Waterplay at Zephyr Park! This free community park, about 4.5 miles from home, boasts an impressive 7,000-square-foot splash pad with everything from water cannons to cooling spray arches and shaded benches for parents. Zephyr Park also includes a fishing pond, handball and tennis courts, picnic shelters with barbecue grills, horseshoe pits, a playground, and walking trails, all surrounded by beautiful oak trees providing plenty of shade.
For an even bigger water adventure, drive a short 5-miles to Epperson Lagoon in nearby Wesley Chapel! Florida’s first lagoon, this destination is seven acres of fun in the sun! Enjoy plenty of space to swim, slide, paddle, and play in the water, grab a drink from the swim-up bar, enjoy a game of beach volleyball, or head out to Gasparilla Island, which will make you feel like you’re in the Caribbean, no plane required!
Continue your outdoor adventures by visiting Hillsborough River State Park. Situated about 11.5 miles away to the south of your new construction home in Zephyrhills, the park offers a diverse habitat with 7 miles of nature trails, wildlife viewing, a rolling river with Class II rapids, historic structures, and opportunities for camping or glamping (a slightly more modern version of camping for those of us that need our AC!), fishing, and picnicking. You can even canoe or kayak along the scenic river!
Zephyrhills is even close to theme parks - Busch Gardens awaits less than 25 miles from home! This theme park includes so much more than just the traditional roller coasters (although there are plenty of those for every age!), with water-based rides, Cirque-style shows, Sesame Street shows for the littlest visitors, safari and animal experiences, and plenty of shops and restaurants when you need a break from the fun. There’s even a full water park next door at Adventure Island!
Golf enthusiasts will love calling Zephyrhills home, as the area is rife with golf courses, both public and private.
- Enjoy a round at the semi-private Links of Lake Bernadette, just 1.6 miles from Stonebridge at Chapel Creek. From beginners to seasoned veterans, the Links is for players of all skill levels who are looking for a little Southern hospitality.
- The Silverado Golf & Country Club, about 2 miles from home, is defined by natural beauty and mature oak trees, and outdoor dining at the “19th hole” is claimed to be the best in Zephyrhills.
- Take a golf staycation at the nearby Saddlebrook Resort Tampa! OK, it’s only 8 miles from home so you probably don’t need the accommodations, but you will love the world-class golf, tennis, spa, and pool at this award-winning resort.
Speaking of tennis, if you love this sport or the popular racquet games of pickleball or padel, you’ll love the new Sarah Vande Berg Tennis & Wellness Center, just a few minutes east off Eiland Blvd. Not only does the Center offer a place to play all three of these racquet-based games, but you’ll also enjoy access to everything from massage and salt therapy, to a fitness center, restaurant, and sports camps to help both children and adults advance their skills to the next level.
Did you know Zephyrhills is also home to Florida’s top skydiving school, and one of the sports’ most well-known skydiving destinations?
Skydive City Z-Hills is a true thrill center, performing over 70,000 jumps annually with divers from all over the world, from beginners to professional jumpers. If you’re ready to experience the adrenaline rush of a 110-mph free fall, give them a call – they have over 30 years of experience.
And, if you like airplanes but prefer to stay on the ground, plan a visit to the Zephyrhills Museum of Military History, a base for fighter pilots during WWII. The facility now houses mementos from multiple wars, and is also home to special exhibits and the history of the 10th Fighter Squadron of Zephyrhills.
Nothing makes a town feel more like home than when you get involved with the local community! Thanks to the robust Main Street Zephyrhills group that works to preserve the town and bring the community together, here are a few of the local events that take place in downtown Zephyrhills on a regular basis:
- Main Street Market happens every 3rd Saturday from February through August and includes artisans, food vendors, crafters and more!
- Music and Motorcycles rocks the block every fall, with drinks, vendors, and a bike contest.
- SummerFest is the area’s Independence Day festival that includes fun for the whole family! Enjoy food trucks, carnival food, live music, a kids’ zone, waterslides, and a fireworks show over the lake.
- The annual Harvest Festival is a can’t-miss event with games, music, food, and fun for everyone.
- If you love music, you’ll love the Paulie Palooza music festival that features local musicians and bands.
The Shops at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel also hosts regularly scheduled events, including a Fourth of July celebration, live music series throughout the summer, a fresh market every other Saturday, and more!
We can’t talk about living in Tampa Bay without talking about one of the region’s most renowned features – beaches!! Whether your favorite thing about the beach is digging your toes in the white sugar sand, cooling off in the aquamarine water, or dining while gazing at the seaside sunset, spending the day at the beach is easy to do when you live less than an hour from Florida’s Gulf Coast beaches.
- Robert K Rees Memorial Park and Beach in New Port Richey is just 40 miles away, and along with a small beach and swimming area, you can enjoy a 650-ft. boardwalk with mangroves, picnicking, and a wildlife observation tower.
- Honeymoon Island State Park is an easy 46 miles drive and offers 4-miles of beautiful beaches, great shelling, fishing and boating, and even a pet beach.
- Clearwater Beach, 54 miles from home, is known as one of the best beaches in the nation. Not only can you enjoy beautiful white-sand beaches and emerald water, but it’s also home to Pier 60, a fun destination with a nightly festival including street performers and craft vendors, and an array of waterside restaurants, bars, and resorts.
- Treasure Island Beach and St. Pete Beach are just over an hour, but worth the drive with wide sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and resorts and waterfront restaurants for a laid-back and fun-filled beach day (or weekend – why not!).
Resort-Style Amenities at Stonebridge at Chapel Creek
We’ve covered all of the amazing activities close to home when you live in Zephyrhills – but you don’t even have to leave the neighborhood to enjoy resort-style amenities when you live in Stonebridge at Chapel Creek!
- Spend the day lounging by the zero-entry swimming pool and cabana area;
- Take the little ones to the playground or the open play area;
- Enjoy shaded walks along the nature trail;
- And let Fido get the zoomies out at the community dog park!
Stonebridge at Chapel Creek's amenities and new homes are surrounded by nature. The community boasts open space, ponds, wetlands conservation, and towering trees, which combine to create a relaxing retreat. In addition, many homes are adjacent to these common areas, providing backyard privacy and beautiful nature views.
The Best New Construction Homes in Zephyrhills, FL
There is so much to love about the neighborhood and surrounding area, and the new construction homes in Zephyrhills, FL at Stonebridge at Chapel Creek are the icing on the cake!
Homes are now building in Villages 7 and 8 of this popular neighborhood and include 1,301 to 2,005 square feet of living space with three or four bedrooms, up to two-and-a-half bathrooms, and a 2-car garage. Designed for your life, you will love the thoughtful design and features such as an open-concept living area, a private owner’s suite, and flexible use rooms. Many homes also include a covered lanai and/or front porch, providing you with attractive outdoor living space to enjoy your nature-inspired surroundings.
We are currently selling from the model center located at 34940 Long Island Court, with brand-new model homes under construction and scheduled to debut later this year. Due to high demand, a limited number of homes are available each month in this popular community. To learn more about current availability and find your dream new home in Zephyrhills, call, email, or visit with our Zephyrhills New Home Specialists today!
Tags: Tampa Bay Zephyrhills Stonebridge at Chapel Creek Single-family homes Amenities Swimming pool Cabana Playground Open space Walking trails Dog park Beaches Theme Parks Wiregrass Wes;ey Chapel I-75 Now selling
- Communities (324)
- - Aniston (2)
- - Astonia (3)
- - Auburn Cove (3)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (10)
- - Bridgeport Lakes (6)
- - Chestnut Creek (4)
- - Eagle Hammock (3)
- - Enclave at Lake Myrtle (2)
- - Geneva Landings (3)
- - Gracelyn Grove (4)
- - Hunter's Crossing (5)
- - Jackson Crossing (3)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Ridgewood (5)
- - Scenic Bluff (3)
- - Siena Reserve (5)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (13)
- - Summercrest (4)
- - The Lakes (7)
- - Treymont (5)
- - VillaMar (5)
- - Willow Ridge (2)
- Design and Decorating (111)
- En Espanol (3)
- Events (78)
- General Info (306)
- Home Buying 101 (74)
- Homeowner Tips & Info (9)
- News (397)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (3)
- Why Buy New (46)
Recent PostsWhy You’ll Love Living in a New Home in Davenport, FL
3 Smart Reasons to Buy New Homes for Sale in Eagle Lake, Florida
New Phase of Homes for Sale in St. Cloud at Siena Reserve
Benefits of Waterfront New Homes in Lake Alfred, Florida
New Model Home in Mulberry, FL Now Open