Final Opportunities to Own in Central Florida and Tampa Bay Communities
We are pleased to announce that we are almost sold out at several of our new home communities in Central Florida and Tampa Bay. With limited availability remaining, do not miss out on your opportunity to own a new home in these popular neighborhoods! Take a look at our closeout communities and limited remaining homesites below to find your perfect new home for the New Year.
- Eastridge Preserve: Imagine building your dream home on a spacious acreage homesite, with peace and quiet and privacy from neighbors. That’s exactly what you’ll get when you build on one of three remaining home sites in this Plant City community, where a beautiful, natural landscape of mature trees, greenery and water meets the luxury of spacious homes, and convenience of nearby shopping and highways.
- The Reserve at Meadow Oaks: Just one home remains in the Hudson golf course community of The Reserve at Meadow Oaks! Priced at $182,324, the popular 4-bedroom Parker features a fully-open living area and many convenient and stylish features that will make you feel right at home. In your new neighborhood, enjoy amenities including a gated community entrance, golf course, swimming pool, clubhouse, fitness center, restaurant, sports courts and more.
- Silverado Ranch: If you’re looking for a laid-back lifestyle with easy access to the city, then you’ll love living in the Zephyrhills community of Silverado Ranch. With only one homesite remaining, the opportunity to build one of six stylish home plans won’t last long.
- Venetian at Bay Park: Homeowners at Venetian at Bay Park in Ruskin love this community’s proximity to beaches, marinas and nature preserves, as well as I-75 for a quick commute into Tampa. There are only five opportunities remaining to build your dream home in this neighborhood. Choose from more than 10 stylish home plans and to create a home that is a true reflection of your unique style and needs.
- Palmetto Estates: This is the last opportunity to own a stylish and affordable new home at Palmetto Estates in fast-growing Manatee County. This Palmetto community is conveniently located near great shopping and recreation destinations, including marinas and beaches.
- Wind Meadows: Located in Bartow, Wind Meadows seamlessly blends style and affordability in a location just south of Lakeland. Enjoy in-community playgrounds and common areas, along with nearby parks, shopping and medical centers. Only three homesites remain, so don’t wait to build a beautiful new home that matches your style, needs and budget.
East Polk County
- Crescent View: You’ll love owning a home in Winter Haven, where a laid-back locale and small-town feel combine with tons of fun attractions including LEGOLAND Florida, historic downtown Winter Haven, shopping, dining and parks. Affordable three to four bedroom homes are designed with open living areas and features to fulfill your lifestyle.
- Hamilton View: Only one home remains in this Lake Hamilton neighborhood. Priced at $174,939, the Lindsey II is a brand-new, three-bedroom home built on a desirable corner homesite, featuring a sunny eat-in kitchen and luxurious master suite with dual vanities, jetted tub and tiled shower.
- Hills of Arietta: Previously sold out, this gated community in Auburndale recently had one homesite become available. This quarter-acre homesite allows privacy between neighbors, and you may choose from spacious home plans with 1,841 to 3,315 square feet of living space and luxurious features designed for your life.
- Lake Doe Reserve: Just 18 miles from downtown Orlando is Lake Doe Reserve, where there are six homesites remaining to build the home of your dreams while enjoying the natural oasis of Apopka. Homes at Lake Doe Reserve feature 2,000-plus square feet of living space filled with desirable features such as open layouts, spacious kitchens, covered lanais and more.
If you are interested in living and loving life in one of these closeout communities, do not miss out on this final to build a stylish new home on one of the few remaining homesites. To learn more about Highland Homes and find your new home, visit our website or contact our Florida New Home Specialists for a personalized consultation.
Tags: Orlando Greater Orlando Winter Haven new home Highland Homes Lakeland homes florida new home Orlando new homes Tampa new homes Winter Haven new homes Lakeland Winter Haven Tampa new home Lakeland home Florida new home tampa Central Florida new home FL Orlando New Home New Homes Auburndale new homes central florida new home communities closeout communities Greater Orlando new homes central florida
- Auburn Cove (1)
- Communities (482)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (6)
- - Boyette Fields (5)
- - Bradford Manor (8)
- - Breakwater Cove (2)
- - Canopy Reserve (1)
- - Casara (4)
- - Devinshire Estates (3)
- - Gramercy Farms (10)
- - Highland Meadows (18)
- - Highlands Grace (6)
- - Juliana Village (4)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Lakeside Preserve (4)
- - Laurelwood Landing (1)
- - Monticelli at Tower Lake (2)
- - Normandy Heights (4)
- - Palmer Place (8)
- - Preakness Preserve (1)
- - Sandy Pines (2)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (12)
- - Summercrest (3)
- - The Lakes (6)
- - Towne Park Estates (14)
- - Tuscany Bay (13)
- - Wilder Oaks (5)
- Design and Decorating (117)
- Events (164)
- General Info (401)
- Home Buying 101 (73)
- News (447)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (11)
- Why Buy New (32)
Recent PostsYou’re Invited: Grand Opening of New Homes in Parrish, FL
Inventory Blowout: Save on Move-In Ready Homes in Florida
Come Home to the ‘Center of the Universe’ in Parrish, FL
Homes in Auburndale Offer Laid-Back Locale, City Access
Best Places to Retire in the U.S.