Get More of What You Want During Our ‘Live My Dream’ New Home Sales Event
At Highland Homes, it’s easy to find the perfect dream home to meet your style, needs and budget. We offer Florida new homes designed for today’s lifestyle with popular features including built-in storage, Mohawk stain-resistant carpeting, open layout homes, tiled showers and outdoor living spaces. And, throughout the month of June you’ll receive even more of the features and finishes you want with our ‘Live My Dream’ New Home Sales Event.
Now through June 30, home buyers will receive a FREE Star Features package valued up to $14,951! The ‘Live My Dream’ Star Features package is full of products that build style while making your new home more energy efficient and easy to maintain including:
- Granite kitchen countertops: One of today’s home buyer’s most desirable features, granite is not only a stylish addition to any kitchen, but it is easy to maintain and durable. Buyers may select from five popular colors.
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink: Undermount sinks allow homeowners to fully enjoy their beautiful new granite countertops, and stainless steel is durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel kitchen waterfall faucet with soap dispenser: The modern waterfall faucet is a popular design and features the convenience of a separate handle, trigger sprayer and soap dispenser.
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances: Sleek and modern, nothing elevates the look of a kitchen more than stainless steel appliances. With our Star Features package, you’ll receive an ENERGY STAR® dishwasher, ENERGY STAR® side-by-side refrigerator, over-the-range microwave with steam cooking and range with dual-element burners and a convection oven.
- Window blind package: All windows will be custom fit with 2-inch faux-wood blinds, and you’ll get vertical blinds on your sliding glass doors.
- Radiant barrier: Although Florida summers are hot and sunny, you’ll stay cool and comfortable in your new home, all while saving money. This insulating shield reduces cooling costs up to 12 percent!
- Plus, included in every Highland home are additional quality features such as programmable thermostats, stain-resistant carpet, two-tone interior paint and much more.
Or, forgo the Star Features package and receive a $7,500 design credit to use to pick your own dream home features with hundreds of options available at our Personal Selection Studio. Here you’ll find everything you need to make your dream home your own. And, with several levels of upgrades available, you’ll find the right features and finishes for your family’s needs and budget.
With home prices starting from the $130,000s and just $99 down with qualifying financing available, it’s time to stop daydreaming about the perfect new home and start living your dream today.
Tags: Live My Dream Florida New Homes Highland Homes florida new home homebuyer incentives Florida new home FL New Homes
- Communities (505)
- - Auburn Cove (2)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (6)
- - Blossom Grove Estates (1)
- - Boyette Fields (5)
- - Bradford Manor (8)
- - Breakwater Cove (2)
- - Canopy Reserve (2)
- - Casara (4)
- - Devinshire Estates (5)
- - Gramercy Farms (12)
- - Harvest Landing (1)
- - Highland Meadows (19)
- - Highlands Grace (6)
- - Jackson Crossing (2)
- - Juliana Village (4)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Lakeside Preserve (5)
- - Monticelli at Tower Lake (2)
- - Normandy Heights (4)
- - Preakness Preserve (3)
- - Ridgewood (1)
- - Riverbend West (1)
- - Serena Ridge (2)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (14)
- - Summercrest (3)
- - The Lakes (6)
- - Towne Park Estates (14)
- - Tuscany Bay (14)
- - VillaMar (3)
- Design and Decorating (124)
- Events (166)
- General Info (415)
- Home Buying 101 (74)
- News (476)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (12)
- Why Buy New (33)
Recent PostsNow Selling – New Homes in Ruskin, Florida at Riverbend West
Home Buying 101: What Credit Score Do You Need to Buy a Home in Florida?
7 DIY Florida Landscaping Tips
Living the Sunshine Life in Palmetto, Florida
Now Selling: New Homes in Zephyrhills at Stonebridge at Chapel Creek