Now Selling: New Homes in Plant City, FL at Terrace at Walden Lake
Are you searching for a low-maintenance home near Tampa, loaded with features for your move-in and lifestyle convenience? Introducing new construction townhomes for sale in Plant City, FL, at Terrace at Walden Lake, an exceptional townhome community nestled in a charming Tampa suburb with picturesque surroundings, a convenient location, and affordable pricing under $300,000.
Situated off Turkey Creek Road between Highways 92 and 60, Terrace at Walden Lake offers a peaceful retreat just minutes from downtown Plant City and a short drive from the city of Tampa. Enjoy life in rural surroundings while being minutes from daily necessities, employment opportunities, and attractions and entertainment.
Just a few of the conveniences you’ll find close to home include:
- Easy access to Highway 92, Highway 60, and I-4, providing a convenient commute to nearby cities:
- Lakeland – 9 miles
- Brandon – 10 miles
- Tampa – 15 miles
- A gas station and convenience store just outside the entrance to your community.
- Grocery stores and produce stands including Parkesdale Farm Market, two Publix Super Markets, and ALDI, all within 5 miles of home.
When you’re ready to meet up with friends, go out on date night, or spend the day in the sun and sand, you’ll love the convenience to entertainment destinations:
- Historic Downtown Plant City, home to shopping, dining, and events, is just 4.5 miles away.
- The Plant City area is home to an abundance of outdoor recreation opportunities at destinations such as the McIntosh Preserve, Walden Lake Park, and Lithia Springs Park.
- Tampa hot spots are but a short drive:
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino, the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre, and Florida State Fairgrounds - 15 miles
- Ybor City - 19.7 miles
- Channelside District and Amalie Arena - 23 miles
- Downtown Tampa - 23 miles
- Clearwater Beach - 46 miles
Not only do you live close to parks and recreation; Terrace at Walden Lake has amenities in the neighborhood and just steps from your front door:
- Playground with shaded play equipment
- BBQ and picnic area
- Common areas with benches
So you want to become a homeowner, but don’t want to spend your weekends mowing and trimming and weeding in the hot sun? We got you! When you call Terrace at Walden Lake home, your lawn and landscaping maintenance, as well as irrigation, are included in the HOA so you can say goodbye to this stress.
In addition, benefits of buying new construction include overall lower maintenance and repair costs (and hassles!) compared to buying a used home. Repairs to old plumbing, electrical, and air conditioning systems can cost thousands of dollars – and dozens of headaches. Buying new construction means everything is brand-new, the latest technology, and without wear and tear. And, a Highland Homes builder warranty, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, and manufacturer warranties are included on your new home so if something unexpected happens, chances are you are covered.
Luxurious Townhomes Designed for Your Life
We’ve talked about the location, the lifestyle, and the community amenities. Now let’s talk about the top 3 reasons you are going to LOVE these townhomes for sale in Plant City.
1) They start under $300,000
If you’ve been shopping for a new home in Tampa, you’ve probably encountered three things - high prices, little inventory to choose from, and lots of competition with other buyers trying to buy the same homes. So you are going to love to hear this – townhomes at Terrace at Walden Lake start from the $290’s.
2) They offer open layouts and spacious bedrooms (Plus outdoor living space and a garage)
And you are getting a lot for your money! Two plans are available to choose from – the 1,884 sq. ft. Magnolia, offered as end-units in the community, and the 1,713 sq. ft. Azalea layout for interior units.
Each townhome includes 3 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 1-car garage. Downstairs, your open living area is finished with low-maintenance luxury vinyl plank flooring and opens to your private screened lanai with a storage closet. That’s right – private outdoor living in a townhome! And, since every home backs up to open space, ponds, or natural conservation, your outdoor space is not only private but peaceful.
Moving upstairs, you’ll find spacious bedrooms including your private owner’s suite, complete with a dual-vanity en-suite bath and two closets.
3) They come fully loaded with luxe and move-in-ready features
When you step inside your Terrace at Walden Lake townhome, you’ll experience exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail. Our professional designers developed two design packages exclusively for these townhomes, each curated with luxurious finishes in easy-to-decorate colors:
- Bright and Brilliant: White and grey tones that create a sleek and sophisticated atmosphere.
- Warm and Cozy: Tan and beige tones that evoke a sense of comfort and relaxation.
Each package includes features for your lifestyle and move-in convenience, with every townhome including:
- Gourmet kitchen features
- 36-in soft close cabinets with crown moulding and knobs/pulls
- Quartz countertops with a stainless steel double-bowl sink and pull-down faucet
- Subway tile backsplash
- A full suite of Samsung stainless steel appliances
- Premium bath design
- 36-inch raised vanity in the owner’s bath
- Premium laminate countertops
- Decorative tiled tub and shower surrounds, with a glass shower enclosure in your owner’s bath
- Low-maintenance and convenience
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the lower level and in the upstairs baths
- Samsung full-sized washer and dryer
- Custom-fit window blinds
- Screened lanai enclosure
Ready to become a homeowner in this amazing community where comfort, style, and convenience come together seamlessly? Homes are available now! Call or email our Plant City New Home Specialists and schedule your VIP appointment at our Terrace at Walden Lake information center, open 7-days a week at 2791 Idyll Lakes Circle in Plant City
Tags: Tampa Bay Plant City Terrace at Walden Lake Townhomes Amenities Low-maintenance Playground US-92 Highway 60 I-4 Now selling Open layout Lanai
- Communities (204)
- - Astonia (4)
- - Auburn Cove (4)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (8)
- - Bridgeport Lakes (7)
- - Chestnut Creek (6)
- - Eagle Hammock (4)
- - Enclave at Lake Myrtle (3)
- - Geneva Landings (4)
- - Gracelyn Grove (5)
- - Hammock Reserve (2)
- - Jackson Crossing (4)
- - Otter Woods Estates (1)
- - Ridgewood (6)
- - Scenic Bluff (3)
- - Siena Reserve (6)
- - Silver Springs Shores (1)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (10)
- - Summercrest (5)
- - Terrace at Walden Lake (4)
- - The Lakes (7)
- - Treymont (5)
- - VillaMar (7)
- Design and Decorating (77)
- En Espanol (2)
- Events (23)
- General Info (125)
- Home Buying 101 (54)
- Homeowner Tips & Info (11)
- News (266)
- Pet Friendly Homes & Communities (13)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (1)
- Why Buy New (34)
Recent Posts9 Advantages of Townhome Living
Tampa Real Estate Market Among Best in the U.S.
Home Design Showcase: Samsung Appliances
7 Reasons to Move to Davenport, Florida
Now Building New Construction Homes in Silver Springs Shores