For a limited time, we are offering sensational summer savings to help you purchase the Florida new home of your dreams. With up to $12,114 in savings and just $99 down for qualified buyers, nothing can hold you back from owning a sensationally-styled and budget-friendly new home this summer!
From now until August 31, 2014, when you purchase a new Highland home you will receive the ‘Summer Sensation’ design package for FREE! Valued at up to $12,114, this design package includes:
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink
- Delta stainless steel kitchen waterfall faucet with soap dispenser
- Birch wood kitchen cabinets
- Upper kitchen cabinet crown moulding
- Whirlpool ENERGY STAR® Side-by-Side Refrigerator
- Two-inch faux-wood blinds custom-fit to all windows and vertical blinds on sliding glass door(s)
- Radiant Barrier — This insulated shield gets staples to your roof trusses and helps to reduce cooling costs by up to 12 percent!
- Stylish coach lights on both sides of the garage
If this package does not meet your wants or needs, you may opt to instead receive a $7,500 credit to select design upgrades of your choice at the Highland Homes Personal Selection Studio.
This August, don’t let anything keep you from achieving the American Dream of homeownership. With more than 30 stylish home designs available in more than 20 communities throughout Ocala, Manatee County, Tampa Bay and Central Florida, we have the perfect home for your family. Plus, when you can purchase your dream home with just $99 down, nothing can hold you back! For more information on the free ‘Summer Sensation’ design package and to find your new home, priced for your budget and designed for your life, visit the Highland Homes website today.
Location, home designs, features and prices are subject to change without notice. We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. policy for the achievment of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.