Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider a New Home Purchase
If you think that now is not the time to buy your new home, think again. Brett Arends of The Wall Street Journal offers 10 reasons why it’s good to purchase a new home. Below we have highlighted the top 5 reasons why you should consider buying a new home.
1. It’s a Buyer’s Market: Tax credits on homes purchases have expired (unless you are in the Military), so buying activity has slowed a little, but incentives have picked up! There are lots of great deals to be had and tons of home buyer incentives. Make sure to check out our FREE luxury and green home upgrades that are available.
2. Mortgages are Cheap: Right now, you can get a 30-year loan for about 4.3 percent. These rates are the lowest on record. Purchasing a home now means that you’ll pay less over time. If the rates continue to drop, you can always refinance. When buying from Highland Homes, you have can choose from a variety of loan options to help you find the right financing for your budget.
3. Save on Taxes: You can deduct mortgage interest and real estate taxes from your income taxes. You’ll find that owning a home may cost less than renting when you itemize your deductions.
4. I’ll Be All Yours: You can customize your home how you like. Think of the great fixtures, colors and designs that you’ll finally get to select for your new home. Highland Homes offers everything you need to personalize your home at our Personal Selection Studio.
5. There’s No Where to Go But Up: Eventually the housing market will turn around. Supply and demand will meet, and you’ll find that purchasing a new home now was a good investment.
We build homes in Tampa, Lakeland, Orlando, St. Cloud, Zephyrhills, Leesburg, Bartow, Ellenton, Winter Haven, Davenport, Auburndale and Riverview Area.To learn more about out communities located throughout central Florida, visit Highland Homes.
Tags: Orlando The Wall Street Journal top 10 reasons to buy a new home top 5 reasons to buy a new home Orlando new homes Winter Haven Tampa new home new homes in Winter Haven new home tampa Orlando New Home New Homes
- Communities (490)
- - Auburn Cove (1)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (6)
- - Boyette Fields (5)
- - Bradford Manor (8)
- - Breakwater Cove (2)
- - Canopy Reserve (1)
- - Casara (4)
- - Devinshire Estates (4)
- - Gramercy Farms (12)
- - Highland Meadows (18)
- - Highlands Grace (6)
- - Juliana Village (4)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Lakeside Preserve (4)
- - Laurelwood Landing (1)
- - Monticelli at Tower Lake (2)
- - Normandy Heights (4)
- - Palmer Place (8)
- - Preakness Preserve (2)
- - Sandy Pines (2)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (13)
- - Summercrest (3)
- - The Lakes (6)
- - Towne Park Estates (14)
- - Tuscany Bay (13)
- - Wilder Oaks (5)
- Design and Decorating (121)
- Events (164)
- General Info (403)
- Home Buying 101 (71)
- News (457)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (11)
- Why Buy New (32)
Recent PostsNow Selling: New Homes in Davenport, FL at Blossom Grove Estates
Suburban Utopia: Laid-Back Living in Your St. Cloud New Home
Home Buying 101: Tax Benefits for Florida Homeowners
Enjoy the Best of Quintessential Florida Living in Auburndale
Our 5 Favorite Things to Do in Zephyrhills, Florida