Wesley Chapel Townhomes Near Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
Are you looking for a new home in Wesley Chapel, FL, with a wide variety of entertainment and lifestyle opportunities nearby? We welcome you to Santa Fe at Westbrooke, a gated community of stylish and easy-maintenance new townhomes designed for your life!
Santa Fe at Westbrooke is conveniently located just minutes away from I-75, making this the perfect home for those commuting to other Tampa Bay areas for work, school or some beach fun. Or soak up some sun without even leaving home - the community swimming pool and cabana are ready for you to enjoy. Living in Santa Fe at Westbrooke is an all-inclusive and stress-free experience, with lawn maintenance, exterior maintenance, water, sewer and garbage collection all included in the HOA so you can spend more of your time enjoying life. And, no costly CDD fees means you can save your money for some shopping, dining or nearby fun!
Grocery and convenience stops such as Publix, Winn-Dixie, CVS, Walgreens, popular bank chains and dining options are less than 10 minutes away from your new home. Easy access to Wesley Chapel Blvd. and Bruce B. Downs Blvd. provide easy access to some of the best retail and dining venues in Wesley Chapel.
- The Grove — Just 5 minutes away from your new home, this shopping plaza has a variety of stores including Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, PetSmart, T.J. Maxx, Michaels, Ulta and more.
- The Shops at Wiregrass — This outdoor mall is jam packed with major stores like Macy’s, JCPenney, Dillard’s, Pottery Barn, Barnes & Noble, XXI Forever, Express, Victoria’s Secret & PINK, Hollister, MAC Cosmetics and other brands perfect for your retail therapy needs. Food options here range from fun, casual spots like Red Robin and Moe’s Southwest Grill to more sophisticated, high-end dining like Primebar and Cantina Laredo. The Shops at Wiregrass also host a farmer’s market on the first and third Saturday of every month where you can buy fresh, local and delicious produce from over 80 different vendors!
- Tampa Premium Outlets — If you’re looking for a deal on luxury retail, outlet stores from Saks OFF 5th, Under Armor, Levi, GUESS Factory, the Disney Store and more are the place to enjoy high-end fashion at a much lower expense.
- Cypress Creek Town Center — This developing shopping plaza and outlet mall located at the intersection of State Road 56 and Wesley Chapel Blvd. is not open quite yet but will contain 510 acres of pure retail extravagance. Stores and restaurants such as Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, BJ’s Brewhouse, Costco, Super Target, Kohl’s and more are expected to move in as soon as Fall of 2016!
Indoor & Outdoor Entertainment
There’s plenty of entertainment just moments away from your doorstep. Living in Santa Fe at Westbrooke places you near some of the best entertainment in Tampa Bay. Less than 2 miles away, enjoy dinner and a movie at CineBistro at Grove 16. Travel south on I-75 to experience some of the top entertainment venues in Tampa including the Lowry Park Zoo, Florida State Fairgrounds, Grand Prix Tampa, Straz Center, Ybor City and the Amalie Arena. Plus, check out the Tampa Museum of Art or Museum of Science & Industry, or the Glazer Children’s Museum for more educational and thought provoking entertainment.
For hiking and an overall nature immersive experience, travel a few miles west to the Cypress Creek Flood Detention Area or a few miles south to enjoy Lettuce Lake Park or the Lower Hillsborough Wilderness Preserve. Sports enthusiasts will love bowling at Royal Lanes, playing ball at Rockstar Baseball Ranch, kayaking on the Hillsborough River and swimming laps at the New Tampa Family YMCA. There are also plenty of golfing opportunities nearby like Lexington Oaks Golf Club, Quail Hollow Golf Course and Saddlebrook Golf Club.
If you’re looking for fun for the little ones, check out Chuck E. Cheese’s at The Grove for arcade games and pizza or Xtreme Adventures Family Fun Center for laser tag, trampolines and bumper cars. For theme park adventures, check out Busch Gardens and the 30 acres of pure water fun at Adventure Island.
Last but certainly not least, white sand beaches and sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico are just a short drive away, offering everything from swimming and beach volleyball to romantic sunsets and beach front dining.
Staying in Good Health
Hospitals and doctors’ offices near your Wesley Chapel home include Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel, Fast Track Urgent Care and Family Care of Central Florida. Pets can visit the many surrounding veterinary clinics like the Pasco Veterinary Medical Center, The Banfield Pet Hospital or even the nearby Pet Dentist at Tampa Bay.
After enjoying some of the delicious dining selections surrounding Santa Fe at Westbrooke, work off some calories at nearby fitness centers including Anytime Fitness, LA Fitness and Orangetheory Fitness.
Elementary students (K-5) living in this community attend Veterans Elementary, middle school students (6-8) attend Dr. John Long Middle School, and high school students (9-12) attend Wiregrass Ranch High School. Adults can further their education nearby at Pasco Hernando State College, with a wide variety of certifications and associates programs.
Beautifully Designed, Easy-Maintenance Homes
Townhomes at Santa Fe at Westbrooke offer 3 or 4 bedrooms, with 2.5 to 3 bathrooms, and 1,576 to 1,742 square feet of living space. Each of these beautiful homes features a modern open layout, designer kitchen and a relaxing covered lanai. For your move-in convenience, Whirlpool kitchen appliances, full-sized washer and dryer, window blinds and built-in pest control all come included. Professionally designed color palettes add luxurious finishing touches in dÃ©cor-complementing neutral tones.
All of this style and convenience is available at a price affordable for your budget, with homes starting from the $160’s. Come by and tour our two fully-decorated model homes and see why this is one of our top-selling neighborhoods in Tampa Bay. The models are open 7-days a week and located at 5022 Chipotle Lane in Wesley Chapel. Make your appointment today by calling our Wesley Chapel New Home Specialists at 813-395-8977 or send us a message online!
Tags: townhome Tampa townhomes Wesley Chapel townhomes Highland Homes new homes in Wesley Chapel new home tampa townhomes New Homes
- Communities (486)
- - Auburn Cove (1)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (6)
- - Boyette Fields (5)
- - Bradford Manor (8)
- - Breakwater Cove (2)
- - Canopy Reserve (1)
- - Casara (4)
- - Devinshire Estates (4)
- - Gramercy Farms (12)
- - Highland Meadows (18)
- - Highlands Grace (6)
- - Juliana Village (4)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Lakeside Preserve (4)
- - Laurelwood Landing (1)
- - Monticelli at Tower Lake (2)
- - Normandy Heights (4)
- - Palmer Place (8)
- - Preakness Preserve (1)
- - Sandy Pines (2)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (12)
- - Summercrest (3)
- - The Lakes (6)
- - Towne Park Estates (14)
- - Tuscany Bay (13)
- - Wilder Oaks (5)
- Design and Decorating (120)
- Events (164)
- General Info (403)
- Home Buying 101 (71)
- News (454)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (11)
- Why Buy New (32)
Recent PostsCongratulations to our Top Selling Realtor Partner of 2019
10 Simple Steps to Declutter Your Florida Home
Decorating Your Florida Home with 2020 Color Trends
Live a Life of Easy Luxury in a New Townhome in St. Cloud, Florida
Enjoy Small-Town Living with Big-City Convenience in Plant City, FL