Beautiful New Homes Near the Sunny Beaches of the Gulf Coast
Have you been looking for affordable living near the warm sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast? We welcome you to Columbus Landings, an exciting new community of new homes in Bradenton, Florida.
Priced from the $190’s, stylish homes at Columbus Landings offer superior value in a location near all of the best that Bradenton has to offer including the Bradenton Riverwalk, Bradenton Beach, and plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment destinations.
Fun in the Sun
Living at Columbus Landings allows you to take advantage of the sparkling waters on the Gulf Coast and the fun activities that come with them. When you move into your new home, be sure to check these sandy locations off of your bucket list:
- Bradenton Beach — Spend your off days collecting seashells at this popular beach known for its soft sugar sands, fishing piers and great restaurants. After you get your tan, make sure you dine at one of the best restaurants in the area like The Beach House Restaurant, serving seafood and island-inspired cuisine, or Blue Marlin Grill, a classy dining and wine bar with live music!
- Holmes Beach — Take a walk through this classic Florida destination that boasts miles of white sandy beaches and emerald waters. While you’re here, rent a bike, fish up some lunch and visit some of Holmes’ most classic restaurants like Old Hamburg Schnitzelhaus serving German cuisine, or Beach Bistro or Skinny’s Place dishing out classic American entrees.
Anna Maria Island — Less than 10 miles away from your new home, watch the warm sunset bounce off of the water on this large stretch of sand known for its private island feel. This is the perfect place to take advantage of stay-cation prices - with booking costs low in the off season, relax at one of the many of the beach front hotels or unwind at a local spa.
- Beer Can Island — Accessible only by boat, you’ll love the fishing variety, shelling, abundant sun, clear waters and the breathtaking views this little sandbar has to offer!
- Longboat Key — Immerse yourself into the Longboat lifestyle and enjoy the variety of water sports from fishing and boating to kayaking and waterskiing. If you’re staying on land, there are plenty of fun activities like the Palm-beach style shopping with eclectic store fronts, history rich buildings and many art galleries.
- Siesta Beach — Though not the nearest beach to your new home, the number two rated beach in the U.S., Siesta Beach, is less than 20 miles away. Located on Siesta Key, this beach received top rankings for its white sand and warm, clear waters. My favorite part about this beach is the peace and quiet. If you get there early enough, this beach can feel like your own personal private island! The surrounding area is packed full of restaurants with live music, shops, a Saturday morning farmers market offering local foods and crafts, and water sports.
Shopping, Strolling, Arts and Family Fun
Columbus Landings is near exciting and family-friendly Bradenton attractions. Roll around the rink at Astro Skate and Fun Center, knock down some pins at AMF Bowling lanes, catch a flick at Regal Cinemas and Royal Palms, or enjoy a live show at the Manatee Performing Arts Center.
Excited about shopping? Less than two miles away, enjoy the wide variety of shopping at the DeSoto Square Mall. If you’re getting groceries, Publix, Winn-Dixie, ALDI and Fresh Market are steps away from your new home.
Sports enthusiasts will love living at Columbus Landings! McKechnie Field, spring training home to the Pittsburgh Pirates and home of the minor league Bradenton Marauders, is a wonderful nearby field for baseball fans. The G.T. Bray Recreation Center, located almost in your backyard, offers activities for the entire family such as an Olympic size pool, kiddie pool and splash pad, fitness center, exercise classes, teen center, tennis hard courts, racquetball, gym and sports facilities. There’s even a park for Pooch — Happy Trails Dog Park is less than three miles away from home.
Enjoy the waterfront by taking a stroll down the recently renovated Bradenton Riverwalk which features river gazing and picnic areas, boat docks, fishing piers, botanical gardens, splash pad fountains, a beautifully decorated, 400-seat Mosaic Amphitheater and much more! Looking for some nostalgic charm close to home? Check out Palmetto Historical Park or the Manatee Village Historical Park for more intimate surroundings.
Health and Well-Being
The Bradenton area is tops in the nation for overall well-being, and Columbus Landings is near some of Bradenton’s biggest hospitals and medical centers! Near your new home, you’ll find Manatee Memorial Hospital, Blake Medical Center, and Sarasota Memorial Hospital, as well as Bradenton Urgent Care and multiple other medical clinics.
Elementary students (K-5) living in this community attend Robert H. Prine Elementary, middle school students (6-8) attend W D Sugg Middle School, and high school students (9-12) attend Southeast High School. Adults looking to further their educations have a wide variety of schools to choose from with nearby State College of Florida, Manatee Technical College, New College of Florida, and the award-winning Ringling College of Art and Design.
Athletes of all ages will appreciate nearby IMG Academy, offering everything from a full academic boarding school for pre-K through grade 12, to youth sports camps, adult and family programs, and pro athlete training.
Beautifully Designed Homes
Priced from the $190’s, choose from 6 home plans offering three to four bedrooms, 1,367 to 2,179 square feet of living space and a 2-car garage. Designed for your modern lifestyle, homes include open layouts, luxurious (and private) master suites, designer kitchens and covered lanais for outdoor living enjoyment.
When you build your Bradenton new home at Columbus Landings, not only do you select your ideal home site and home plan in this conveniently located community, you personalize your new home to perfectly match your style and needs. Stay within budget by choosing from our wide variety of quality included design selections, or add luxurious upgrades for decadent finishing touches.
Just ten exclusive opportunities are available to build your new home in this desirable Central Bradenton neighborhood. For the best selection of available home sites and to find your new home, visit the Highland Homes website and contact our Bradenton New Home Specialists at (941) 479-4988 for a personal consultation!
Tags: Bradenton homes Columbus Landings florida homes near beaches Gulf Coast manatee county Manatee County homes new homes in Bradenton Bradenton Florida home Manatee County home Highland Homes new Florida homes Florida homes new Florida home Florida new home FL New Homes
- Communities (500)
- - Aniston (1)
- - Auburn Cove (2)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (6)
- - Blossom Grove Estates (2)
- - Boyette Fields (6)
- - Bradford Manor (9)
- - Breakwater Cove (2)
- - Canopy Reserve (2)
- - Casara (4)
- - Devinshire Estates (6)
- - Gramercy Farms (11)
- - Harvest Landing (1)
- - Highland Meadows (19)
- - Highlands Grace (5)
- - Jackson Crossing (2)
- - Juliana Village (5)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Lakeside Preserve (5)
- - Monticelli at Tower Lake (2)
- - Normandy Heights (4)
- - Preakness Preserve (3)
- - Ridgewood (3)
- - Riverbend West (3)
- - Serena Ridge (3)
- - Siena Reserve (1)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (15)
- - Summercrest (3)
- - The Lakes (7)
- - Towne Park Estates (14)
- - Tuscany Bay (15)
- - VillaMar (4)
- Design and Decorating (124)
- En Espanol (3)
- Events (165)
- General Info (415)
- Home Buying 101 (79)
- News (471)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (12)
- Why Buy New (34)
Recent PostsRuskin, Florida Offers Laid-Back Living near Tampa Bay
Home Buying 101: Types of Home Loans
6 Reasons to Build Your New Home in Auburndale at Juliana Village
Davenport, FL - Fun Size City With Big City Neighbors
Now Building: New Homes in Lakeland at Aniston