FREE Design Options Available During Favorite Things Home Sales Event
Do you have a list of favorite home design features that you are looking for your new home to include? This May, our ‘Favorite Things’ Home Sales Event is full of home buyers’ favorite design upgrades, and we are giving away the whole package for FREE! That means that now is the perfect time to design your Florida new home.
From products that make daily life easier, to stylish kitchen features, and items which will make your move a breeze, the ‘Favorite Things’ package features many of our most desirable new home additions:
- Granite kitchen countertops: Stylish, durable and easy to clean, granite is one of the most popular home upgrades, especially in the kitchen.
- Kitchen stainless steel undermount sink: Stainless steel sinks are durable, and the undermount style allows you to appreciate the full beauty of the granite countertops, without a sink lip overlaying the granite.
- Delta stainless steel waterfall Pilar kitchen faucet with soap dispenser: This stylish faucet features a convenient high arch design with a separate handle, trigger sprayer, and soap dispenser.
- Kitchen cabinet upper crown moulding: This stylish trim dresses up the cabinets and adds value and an upscale presence to your kitchen.
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances: Stainless steel appliances continue to be a popular kitchen trend because they add a sleek and modern look, and stainless steel does not harbor bacteria and germs. Our Classic appliance package comes with an ENERGY STAR® dishwasher, ENERGY STAR® side-by-side refrigerator, over-the-range Microwave with steam cooking, and Range with dual-element burners and convection oven.
- Window blind package: No home is complete without the essentials - and blinds are certainly essential. Save yourself the hassle of blind selection and installation by moving in with custom-fit blinds already installed on your windows and sliding glass door(s).
- Four 52쳌 blade ceiling fans with light fixture: Ceiling fans are a convenient feature to add air movement and cooling, especially in our warm Florida climate. Our dual-switch fans have separate wall switches for the fan and the light fixture, for ease of operation.
- 1/3 HP garage door opener with two remotes: Automatic garage door openers provide a world of convenience. They are easy to use and also increase the safety of your home.
Or, if you wish to pick your own favorite features, you may opt to receive a $7,500 design credit at the Personal Selection Studio instead of taking the package.
In addition to these highly desirable upgrades, every Highland home includes quality name-brand features such as Mohawk stain-resistant carpeting, full landscaping and irrigation system, tiled showers, energy-efficient Low-E windows, wood cabinets, and much more. Our Personal Selection Studio showcases the many options you have to select from. When you build a Highland home, you don’t have just one or two standard selections, but over 25 included countertop choices and 8 carpet selections. Plus, many levels of upgrades are available for all aspects of the home, so you can choose the right product, material, color or feature for your needs and budget.
Combined with our stellar included features, the ‘Favorite Things’ package adds unbeatable value, style and convenience to your new home. Plus, you can purchase with just $99 down with qualifying financing and home prices start from the very affordable low $100,000’s.
The ‘Favorite Things’ Home Sales Event is only available through May 31st, so there’s no time to waste! To start building a Florida new home with all of your favorite things, visit the Highland Homes website today!
Tags: homebuyer incentives
- Communities (491)
- - Auburn Cove (1)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (6)
- - Boyette Fields (5)
- - Bradford Manor (8)
- - Breakwater Cove (2)
- - Canopy Reserve (1)
- - Casara (4)
- - Devinshire Estates (4)
- - Gramercy Farms (12)
- - Highland Meadows (18)
- - Highlands Grace (6)
- - Juliana Village (4)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Lakeside Preserve (4)
- - Laurelwood Landing (1)
- - Monticelli at Tower Lake (2)
- - Normandy Heights (4)
- - Palmer Place (8)
- - Preakness Preserve (2)
- - Sandy Pines (2)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (13)
- - Summercrest (3)
- - The Lakes (6)
- - Towne Park Estates (14)
- - Tuscany Bay (13)
- - Wilder Oaks (5)
- Design and Decorating (121)
- Events (164)
- General Info (403)
- Home Buying 101 (71)
- News (457)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (11)
- Why Buy New (32)
Recent PostsYou’re Invited: Grand Opening of New Homes in Plant City, FL
Now Selling: New Homes in Davenport, FL at Blossom Grove Estates
Suburban Utopia: Laid-Back Living in Your St. Cloud New Home
Home Buying 101: Tax Benefits for Florida Homeowners
Enjoy the Best of Quintessential Florida Living in Auburndale