Get Your Green On with Fantastic March Savings from Highland Homes
Are you looking for a new home that is easy on your wallet? Highland Homes invites you to Get Your Green On now through March 31st, and receive FREE energy-efficiency upgrades for your home. These green products will help you to save some green, as in cash, on your new home purchase as well as monthly energy bills. With this amazing deal only available for a limited time, don’t waste any time on purchasing your Florida new home!
Buyers who choose to ‘get their green on’ will receive a FREE green package that features some of our most popular energy-saving upgrades:
- Foam Injected Wall Block — This insulating foam fills the hollow concrete cells of your exterior block walls, giving them an insulation rating of R-11.
- Radiant Barrier — Radiant Barrier is an insulating shield that gets stapled to your roof trusses. It helps to reduce heat transfer through the roof and attic, and reduces cooling costs up to 12 percent.
- Two-inch Faux-Wood Blinds —Blinds help block the heat of the sun’s rays, and are custom-fit to all windows, available in a selection of colors, and the package also includes verticals on sliding glass door(s).
Additional energy-efficiency features such as R-30 insulation, LowE double-pane windows, and programmable thermostats are built into every Highland home. In combination with the offered green package, your new home will be efficient, as well as stylish and perfectly designed for your life.
If the green package is not for you, buyers may opt to instead receive $4,000 towards upgrades of their choice. With hundreds of design, convenience and efficiency options available at the Highland Homes Personal Selection Studio, you can design a dream home that fits your unique style, budget and needs.
In addition to these special March savings, qualified buyers can save some additional green by purchasing their home for just $99 down, and home prices start from the very affordable low $100,000’s.
With more than 30 stylish home designs and these amazing savings, there has never been a better time to purchase a new home from Highland Homes. We build new homes throughout Central Florida, Tampa Bay, Manatee County, the Orlando area, and Ocala. For more information on all of our Florida communities, visit the Highland Homes website today!
Tags: energy efficient home home buyer incentives
- Communities (491)
- - Auburn Cove (1)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (6)
- - Boyette Fields (5)
- - Bradford Manor (8)
- - Breakwater Cove (2)
- - Canopy Reserve (1)
- - Casara (4)
- - Devinshire Estates (4)
- - Gramercy Farms (12)
- - Highland Meadows (18)
- - Highlands Grace (6)
- - Juliana Village (4)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Lakeside Preserve (4)
- - Laurelwood Landing (1)
- - Monticelli at Tower Lake (2)
- - Normandy Heights (4)
- - Palmer Place (8)
- - Preakness Preserve (2)
- - Sandy Pines (2)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (13)
- - Summercrest (3)
- - The Lakes (6)
- - Towne Park Estates (14)
- - Tuscany Bay (13)
- - Wilder Oaks (5)
- Design and Decorating (122)
- Events (164)
- General Info (403)
- Home Buying 101 (71)
- News (457)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (11)
- Why Buy New (32)
Recent PostsHow to Host a Housewarming in Your New Florida Home
You’re Invited: Grand Opening of New Homes in Plant City, FL
Now Selling: New Homes in Davenport, FL at Blossom Grove Estates
Suburban Utopia: Laid-Back Living in Your St. Cloud New Home
Home Buying 101: Tax Benefits for Florida Homeowners