New Tools to Help You Find Your Florida New Home – Virtually!
Like many, you may be limiting activities outside of the house right now, and we are adapting to your needs with online tools to help you continue your home buying journey virtually!
Whether you are unable to visit in person or simply prefer not to, convenient online tools allow you to find, finance, and build your dream home from the privacy and comfort of your abode.
- The first step to owning your dream home is to get pre-qualified and discover your purchasing power! Online and phone applications make it easy to pre-qualify with a Highland Homes Preferred Lender.
- Our New Home Specialists are available to discuss your new home needs and walk you through our models using FaceTime, Zoom, or a similar application. Just call or email us and request a virtual appointment!
- Once we know your needs, our New Home Specialists can suggest the perfect neighborhood and home plan options for you, and photos, videos, and virtual tours on our website will help you visualize your new neighborhood and dream home. Quick move-in homes are also available, providing the benefits of a brand-new home with a faster timeline to move-in!
- New 360 virtual tours of our most-popular Florida home plans allow you to virtually walk through, look around, and feel as though you are touring or even living in one of our professionally-designed model homes. You can take a 360 tour from your desktop computer, tablet, mobile device, or even using VR goggles for the ultimate “I’m there” experience.
- Once you’ve picked out your favorite neighborhood and home plan, drive through the neighborhood from the privacy of your own vehicle and let us know your ideal home site! We are happy to talk you through this and help you pick the right one.
- We’ll prepare the paperwork for your new home which you can securely sign via DocuSign, so you can move forward with building your dream home or making that perfect quick move-in home yours, all without leaving the comfort of your favorite chair!
- If you are building, the designers at our Personal Selection Studio are experienced with virtual appointments, an option frequently used by those building a home in Florida who currently live out of state. During your virtual design appointment, your personal designer will help you select the features and finishes to personalize your dream home to your style and needs. Get a head-start with planning the design of your new home by visiting our online Inspiration Gallery and saving your Favorite room looks and design options!
When construction begins and throughout the construction process, your personal builder will keep you informed and address any questions you have. We are dedicated to building your home to the highest quality standards and committed to achieving an outstanding level of customer satisfaction starting from the moment you first contact us and continuing even after you move into your new home.
So, if you are looking for a new home in Tampa Bay, Metro Orlando, Lakeland-Winter Haven, or Ocala, Florida, don’t delay your dreams. With online tools available now, finding your dream home has never been easier or more convenient! Browse photos, videos, and 360 virtual tours of homes in your favorite neighborhood, and click the Call Us or Email Us button to connect with a New Home Specialist today!
Tags: virtual tour online tools virtual appointment 360 tour 360 video get pre-qualified construction process homeowner tips
- Communities (500)
- - Aniston (1)
- - Auburn Cove (2)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (6)
- - Blossom Grove Estates (2)
- - Boyette Fields (6)
- - Bradford Manor (9)
- - Breakwater Cove (2)
- - Canopy Reserve (2)
- - Casara (4)
- - Devinshire Estates (6)
- - Gramercy Farms (11)
- - Harvest Landing (1)
- - Highland Meadows (19)
- - Highlands Grace (5)
- - Jackson Crossing (2)
- - Juliana Village (5)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Lakeside Preserve (5)
- - Monticelli at Tower Lake (2)
- - Normandy Heights (4)
- - Preakness Preserve (3)
- - Ridgewood (3)
- - Riverbend West (3)
- - Serena Ridge (3)
- - Siena Reserve (1)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (15)
- - Summercrest (3)
- - The Lakes (7)
- - Towne Park Estates (14)
- - Tuscany Bay (15)
- - VillaMar (4)
- Design and Decorating (124)
- En Espanol (3)
- Events (165)
- General Info (415)
- Home Buying 101 (79)
- News (471)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (12)
- Why Buy New (34)
Recent PostsRuskin, Florida Offers Laid-Back Living near Tampa Bay
Home Buying 101: Types of Home Loans
6 Reasons to Build Your New Home in Auburndale at Juliana Village
Davenport, FL - Fun Size City With Big City Neighbors
Now Building: New Homes in Lakeland at Aniston