Avoid Purchasing Frustrations by Building your Dream Tampa New Home
Purchasing a home should be an exciting time in your life. For some people trying to purchase resale homes in Florida, Real Estate success in 2012 has left inventory low and buyers are tired of searching and being outbid when they try to purchase. The good news is you can avoid that frustration! Purchasing your perfect Tampa new home can become a reality, without the headache, when you build a new construction home.
Here are a few reasons why building a new home is the best option for you:
- No bidding wars or inflated pricing: Due to low inventories, there are more buyers bidding on the same property — Throughout Southwest Florida, the inventory stands at just four months, and it is especially difficult to find homes in the desirable $150K price range. Even if you bid above asking price, you could still be outbid, and if your price is accepted then you have to worry about the appraisal coming in at a high enough value. When you build a new home, you do not have to worry about other buyers making an offer on your dream property.
- Design your new home you way: Are some of the homes you have seen sporting pink flowered wallpaper and orange shag carpet — or holes in the drywall and a missing kitchen sink? When you build your dream home, you don’t have to worry about taking down wallpaper or making costly repairs and renovations to make the home livable. Purchasing new construction means that you are a part of the process from the very beginning. From picking out the floorplan to interior features and finishes, purchasing a new construction home allows you to pick your perfect colors and features so when you move into your new home, it’s ready for you to enjoy and relax — not ready for you to start renovating.
- Prime locations: Purchasing a new home is just as much about location as it is about interior and exterior features. As a premier Tampa home builder, Highland Homes has taken care of the location issue for you by building in areas that provide the best school districts, commutes and everyday conveniences.
New Year’s to Easter is the busiest time of year for purchasing real estate and now is a great time to start building your new dream home. Highland Homes builds beautiful new homes priced from the low-$100,000s in more than 25 communities throughout Tampa, Orlando, Lakeland and Winter Haven. To make purchasing a new home even more affordable, qualified buyers can move into their dream home for just $99 down.
Purchasing your dream home does not have to be a hassle. When you purchase a Florida new home from Highland Homes, you will experience the excitement of becoming a homeowner and creating a home perfectly designed for your life. For more information on all of our Florida new home communities, visit the Highland Homes website today!
Tags: Highland Homes Tampa home builder Tampa new home new home tampa
- Communities (488)
- - Auburn Cove (2)
- - Aviary at Rutland Ranch (6)
- - Blossom Grove Estates (1)
- - Boyette Fields (5)
- - Bradford Manor (8)
- - Breakwater Cove (2)
- - Canopy Reserve (2)
- - Casara (4)
- - Devinshire Estates (5)
- - Gramercy Farms (11)
- - Harvest Landing (1)
- - Highland Meadows (19)
- - Highlands Grace (6)
- - Jackson Crossing (2)
- - Juliana Village (4)
- - Kingsland Country Estates (6)
- - Lakeside Preserve (5)
- - Monticelli at Tower Lake (2)
- - Normandy Heights (4)
- - Preakness Preserve (3)
- - Ridgewood (1)
- - Riverbend West (1)
- - Serena Ridge (2)
- - Stonebridge at Chapel Creek (14)
- - Summercrest (3)
- - The Lakes (6)
- - Towne Park Estates (14)
- - Tuscany Bay (14)
- - VillaMar (3)
- Design and Decorating (123)
- Events (165)
- General Info (411)
- Home Buying 101 (75)
- News (465)
- The Experience of Building My Highland Home (10)
- Videos (12)
- Why Buy New (33)
Recent PostsHome Buying 101: Today’s Mortgage Interest Rates
Now Selling – New Homes in Ruskin, Florida at Riverbend West
Home Buying 101: What Credit Score Do You Need to Buy a Home in Florida?
7 DIY Florida Landscaping Tips
Living the Sunshine Life in Palmetto, Florida