- ‘Sweet Home’ design upgrade package valued at up to $14,871; and
- Select closing costs paid by Highland Homes when you finance through a preferred lender, with a value of appox. $4,375!
- Plus, just $99 moves you in with qualifying financing
The ‘Sweet Home’ design upgrade package includes some of our most popular finishes and features, which you will receive for FREE in February! How sweet is that? This design package includes:
- Granite countertops in the master bathroom
- Granite countertops in the kitchen
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink
- Delta stainless steel kitchen waterfall faucet with soap dispenser
- Kitchen in-cabinet pull-out trash can
- Kitchen under cabinet lighting with valance
- Decorative knobs/pulls on all cabinets
- Two-inch faux-wood blinds custom fit to all windows, as well as vertical blinds on sliding glass door(s)
- Radiant Barrier — An insulating shield that gets stapled to your roof trusses and helps to reduce cooling costs by up to 12 percent!
- Foam injected wall block — Insulating foam fills the hollow concrete cells of your exterior block walls, providing an insulation rating of R-11 and yielding lower energy costs.
- Four recessed can lights in the family room
- Four recessed can lights in the master bedroom
- Two additional cable outlet pre-wires
- Flo-Crete, a textured concrete sealer that adds to both the appearance and ease of cleaning, on front entry porch
By combining this design upgrade package with the closing costs paid, you can save up to $19,156 when you purchase one of our Florida new homes this February!
Our single-family homes are affordably priced from the $130,000s to the $290,000s, providing options to make homeownership attainable for almost any budget. Additionally, qualified buyers have the opportunity to purchase their new home with just $99 down!
With more than 30 stylish home designs and a variety of new home communities located throughout Tampa Bay, metro Orlando, Manatee County, Ocala, Lakeland-Winter Haven and Central Florida, we are sure to have the perfect Florida home for you — or, perhaps for your sweetheart! For more information on our available new homes and to take advantage of these sweet savings, visit the Highland Homes website today!
Location, home designs, features and prices are subject to change without notice. We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. policy for the achievment of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.